Preview FaceOff Round 3: Adelaide vs. Melbourne, April 18th, 1:40pm

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
It takes a while to find ones that get it. ;-)

"Wood duck, I need to ask your advice. Now I know you know a lot about love and women and all that sort of thing."

"Oh yeh, my wife left me for another woman and my girlfriend forced me to leave at gunpoint. Does this qualify me?"

"Oh yeah, definitely."

Aug 12, 2004
Not in Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC, Arsenal
"Wood duck, I need to ask your advice. Now I know you know a lot about love and women and all that sort of thing."

"Oh yeh, my wife left me for another woman and my girlfriend forced me to leave at gunpoint. Does this qualify me?"

"Oh yeah, definitely."
On the contrary. Evidence would suggest that despite my apppapparent qualifications. I am exceptionally poor when it comes to women. Do you know how long it took me to find one that would drop me off and pick me up from the pub?

You too sound as if you have some quite interesting experience. Ive upset some women over the journey, but Ive never had a gun pulled on me. Thats impressive.

Huntercrow

Dwat that Wabbit
Feb 7, 2009
Hunter Valley
AFL Club
Adelaide
Collingwoods demolition of the Saints gives us a little perspective on our form.

I have a feeling the days of the over confident under estimating Crows mindset are numbered!

Also I have learnt 2 things this morning......some BFers are seriously Hen pecked;).......and you find some seriously funny s**t where least expected:D

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Possibly our clubs best win in 6 years.

How ******* depressing!
Pills won't help you, it's not a chemical imbalnce.

We had a playing group not relating to the coach, years of unfair AFL sanctions and according to port and at that time our now coach, s**t culture.

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Collingwoods demolition of the Saints gives us a little perspective on our form.

I have a feeling the days of the over confident under estimating Crows mindset are numbered!

We destroyed their system. Had a bit to do with the numbers they had to get back to fill in the space our forwards are thriving in.

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
Mad props to the OP for using a Colbert/Stewart gif.

Why is it that the Crows always play their worst football against Melbourne? Even the games we actually win aren't satisfying when we play the Dees. Hope we can turn it around.

Is Smith going to play?

Looks like it. He's probably our best player at the moment so it's hardly surprising.

Last edited:

earlsta

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
76ers
Hoping for a win, who knows what the margin will be, each week our team surprises us, our pressure is insane. Our forward line could cause all sorts of problems for Melbourne.

Bosley

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 9, 2008
Port Hedland
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide United, QPR
On the couch awaiting the first bounce I am ......

giphy.gif

Back