Preview Faceoff - Round 4 - Western Bulldogs vs rAdelaide Crows (Etihad - SUN 4:10 CST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Were u there? Have to admit I was 20 houses away with a fire cranking and a scotch in my hand..

Yup I was there in the blackout :) He had started to play better in the last quarter once the rain stopped, which surprised me. He did some nice marks etc in the defensive half from memory (but at stages both teams were in one quarter of the ground!) One of the early Glenelg goals could be tracked back to him not chasing at all defensively from a contest in the middle of the ground.

The doggies are really stretched to match up on us all over the ground... this should be a bloodbath. .. im tipping at least 10 goal win. Can't see how they will curtail danger Sloan and smith let alone our forwards especially since i really think we have theirs covered.

Melbourne actually showed last night they are playing decent footy at the moment.

Never before have i every seen so much hate for an own player. Lol cordy.

Sounds like Minson will actually be dropped, not a late inclusion: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-04-25/no-guarantees-for-minson-

"This is a week for Will to play at VFL level, and he's dealt with it as you'd expect with the character you'd expect."

"Beveridge said Adelaide's smaller structure this season without James Podsiadly was a reason for Minson's omission, but they will still come up against in-form ruckman Sam Jacobs."

"Beveridge said it was time to give Ayce Cordy a chance to lead the ruck against the Crows on Sunday. "

Sounds like Minson will actually be dropped, not a late inclusion: http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-04-25/no-guarantees-for-minson-

"This is a week for Will to play at VFL level, and he's dealt with it as you'd expect with the character you'd expect."

"Beveridge said Adelaide's smaller structure this season without James Podsiadly was a reason for Minson's omission, but they will still come up against in-form ruckman Sam Jacobs."

"Beveridge said it was time to give Ayce Cordy a chance to lead the ruck against the Crows on Sunday. "
Sauce bring your A game and give us first use.

Always interesting that players have "the character" to take a demotion to the B's but don't have the character to actually pull their finger out and play to their potential in the A's each week:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's lining up at FF for the Footscray Bulldogs. He's been dropped for Ayce Cordy.

Yes, you read that right. He's been dropped for Ayce Cordy. Ayce Cordy has played 2 games this year, and has not had a kick.

Yes, you read that right. Ayce Cordy has played two games this year.

Yes, you read that right. Make Sam Jacobs your SC captain, all hell is about to break loose.
He warmed up with 51 hitouts last week.

Never before have i every seen so much hate for an own player. Lol cordy.
The word 'hate' is not how id describe it. People have just lost patience in him and had higher expectations than what has been delivered. Most of the posts on the preview board are in jest over his lack of output at AFL level to date. Jacobs will most likely have a field day. Id suggest to expect a third man up from the Bont if things start to get out of hand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back