FTA-TV Falling Skies S04 (no spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the show has improved somewhat this season although now they are out of the ghetto I hope it doesn't go backwards.

I actually don't mind the youth camp part as it gives you another look at how the aliens (not even going to try to spell it) are trying to subtly take over the world.

Probably the best season out of the 4?

How long before Ben sticks his tongue down Maggies throat and Hal turns up the next episode?

Nekminit fighting brothers.

It's only early so they have plenty of time to stuff it up but I'd agree it's the best season so far. As for Ben and Maggie, I don't think so.

When I seen the title of the episode was Saturday Night Massacre I thought "here we go. Finally some action" and then I was let down by most people being killed in a gas explosion. They should have just had mechs come in and start unleashing hell on everyone. Other than that it was a good episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That beamer blew up and now its flying thanks to a whistle. God this show is crap, but I can't look away.

Been that way since the Pilot episode really. I do think this season is the best of the lot though.

Been that way since the Pilot episode really. I do think this season is the best of the lot though.

Like it took the whole first season to discover they needed special metal to take down the walker things, but this season they can bring them down with a car? Who are you kidding?

The latest episode has so much lameness I don't know where to begin. As this is a no spoilers thread I can't say all the s**t they tried and shove down our throats in episode 10. But you've been warned.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back