FTA-TV Falling Skies S05 Final Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Better but they have basically told us how it is going to end. If Pope is really dead then I'm pretty disappointed with him going that way. Him and Mason should have had an old school duel.

I hope the Espheni kick their arses next week but in typical Falling Skies fashion it'll probably be Mason sacrificing himself to win the war.

Did lol at Pope going out that way. Surely not. All the s**t for 5 seasons between them and then that. Almost like they thought, oh s**t, how do we wrap up this Pope storyline in 3 minutes.

Reaffirmed that the alien daughter returning proved once and for all that brunettes are hotter.

Reaffirmed Tom is a dickhead for thinking she wasn't an alien.

Disappointed that it wasn't Cockcheese that saved Tom from Pope as a storyline conclusion.

Weaver should have court martialled Pope's sidekick and shot him.

The foot of the giant was as obvious as giant's testicles...even for us Aussies.

All said and done, I will miss this show...up there with 'Lost in Space' for stupid plot lines, but a silly pleasure these past 5 winters.

Pope took on what... 40-50 battle hardened soldiers with a gang of six misfits. He so stupid.
And it seemed to just be the actual 'soldiers' who died.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually, odds on him saving the day? Sacrificing himself for the win in what would be some kind of unexplainable change of heart.

Runs up to the Queen and shoves the alien cucumber down her throat and then...

boomshakalaka-o.gif

I am counting on it. Just laying under the rubble for a couple of days.

The old dead body not seen trick..eh'?

FWIW, I am staggered that Mira Sorviono's career went from high in the mid 1990's to this...or for that matter Noah Wyle...but meh...Cockcheese rocks with that matinee face.

Falling_Skies_What's_to_Come_in_Season_4_-_NY_Comic_Con_2013

The old dead body not seen trick..eh'?

FWIW, I am staggered that Mira Sorviono's career went from high in the mid 1990's to this...or for that matter Noah Wyle...but meh...Cockcheese rocks with that matinee face.

Falling_Skies_What's_to_Come_in_Season_4_-_NY_Comic_Con_2013

You just like typing "Cockcheese"! :D:p

Just caught up before the finale...

What was the point of the Pope s**t? It just makes no sense. Goodbye 4 seasons of development for a WWE-esque random heel turn for the last five episodes of the show's run. I'd be pissed off if I was the actor and they did that to the character I'd been playing for five years.

And the black guy who went with him, pretty much having no issues with all the murder and probable rape, is welcomed back after giving Weaver the ol' doe eyes.

Speaking of Weaver, I'll bet anything he has some heroic death scene in the finale. Guy deserves to be put out of his misery given everyone he gets close to turns into an alien.

Final scene of the show will be some old bloke on a farm reading stories about the 'war' to his grandkids and it'll end up being Mason's youngest son.

Would be laughable if it wasn't so god damn obvious. Instead of all those filler episodes they shouldn't have made it a 2-3 episode long epic battle.

It still would've been easier to just drop a nuke on Washington and vaporise them all.

To be fair that is basically what they did.

Oh, and Cockcheese.

You've now got me subconsciously calling him Cockcheese.

What's a bet Pope isn't really dead and he pops up again in the last ep

Always felt like that. No body = comeback. What a lame arse reappearance though.

That whole last episode felt rushed. Anne freaks out, says she is pregnant, then dies in about 10 minutes, no warning, leadup, nothing. Then Tom calls on his fake dead wife sea monster thingo to fix it.

Oh and Hal and Maggie .... we're in the dark, critters taking us out, we're going to blow s**t up ... hey what say we get married? Thought you'd never ask.

Then it all ends how we always knew it would ... Tom Mason the hero, almost everybody in the 2nd Mass dead but the Mason family.

Having said all that, still liked it and will miss it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back