Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

That was the same homophobic deathclaw that attacked me and my lover, Hancock.

This homophobic Deathclaw?

TemptingDefiniteAsianpiedstarling.gif

Early night last night turned in to a 1am stint....ffs. Still have not even been to Diamond City.
hahahahahaha me too. Need an early night goddamn it! I tell myself. Haven't played in a week and a half though because Iron Banner, so jump on just to tie up some loose ends, * me 1am already

This homophobic Deathclaw?

TemptingDefiniteAsianpiedstarling.gif
What would make the game even (again) Next Level; is a better Melee system both in and out of VATS. Imagine a concetrated Critical Melee VATS on the Deathclaws right hand. Chops the hand off, Dethclaw loses grip and balance, falls to the ground. All in slow motion picture play through glory.

Because the Playstation is setup in the bedroom I don't have the option to play till 1am but this is legit my bedside table rn & the moment the Mrs calls time that lamp goes on.

1c851414378ae4fd56e4cbd4992a3451.jpg

So yeah, that's where I'm at in life.
oh man, you gotta get with the program and get our own space!!

I know it's not always possible for everyone, but I don't think I could go back to a living arrangement that doesn't include some form of second living area/mancave type set-up.

* negotiating with the wifey for TV time, * that in it's bunghole.

We have a very civilised relationship myself and the love of my life. We get the kids to bed, we sit down for dinner together and talk about our day/the kids/the daily news/what that dikchead wrote on facebook etc; then I clear the table and clean the kitchen, she goes to the main loungeroom to watch whatever crap she wants (The Block, The Bachelor, The Kardashians take over the world, whatever) and I go and switch on the ps4.

I know it's not always possible for everyone, but I don't think I could go back to a living arrangement that doesn't include some form of second living area/mancave type set-up.

**** negotiating with the wifey for TV time, **** that in it's bunghole.

We have a very civilised relationship myself and the love of my life. We get the kids to bed, we sit down for dinner together and talk about our day/the kids/the daily news/what that dikchead wrote on facebook etc; then I clear the table and clean the kitchen, she goes to the main loungeroom to watch whatever crap she wants (The Block, The Bachelor, The Kardashians take over the world, whatever) and I go and switch on the ps4.

Minus the kids that's exactly the setup I have going. Once in a while I get the "you don't spend time with me" and have to sacrifice an evening or two but it's generally pretty good.

So I know you can exploit the settlement "size", but how big before it crashes/corrupts a save file?

Looks to be pretty unknown on console atm. I've had maybe 3 or 4 random crashes before I even started building, as well as the stuck in elevator bug once.

Minus the kids that's exactly the setup I have going. Once in a while I get the "you don't spend time with me" and have to sacrifice an evening or two but it's generally pretty good.
I keep it sweet by ensuring I spend a couple of nights a week working through some tv shows we both actually like, such as GoT or HoC or Walking Dead or Homeland etc. Watch an episode together, jobs done, on the tools by 8:30 - 9. Generally a few other extra-curricular times spent together as well but that's less scheduled ;)

Spot on!

No kids here but do have the love of my life, we work out our designated nights we do things together and the nights where she has her flakey TV shows and I have my gaming time.

Have the living room and the study/spare room both decked out with decent tvs, PS4s and media stuff.

It works well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep it sweet by ensuring I spend a couple of nights a week working through some tv shows we both actually like, such as GoT or HoC or Walking Dead or Homeland etc. Watch an episode together, jobs done, on the tools by 8:30 - 9. Generally a few other extra-curricular times spent together as well but that's less scheduled ;)
Haha, this is totally me...make sure i get the kids off to bed early, and also put in the ground work with some legit "us" time. Nod and listen attentively when she's whinging about some bloke at work...all the while i'm usually thinking about whether to do that quest for Nick Valentine or join the BoS.

Generally i can get away with some good xbox time (post say 9pm) in the home theatre...which is essentially my space.

Its all about assessing the "vibe" your honour. Sometimes you gotta forgo the precious gaming time to keep things on the straight and narrow. After 14 years i'm pretty good at picking the signals

I just remembered that right before I turned in for the night I did that police station in, um, in that city :oops: the one with BoS guy, and found the laser gun on the dead guy. Is that an ok gun for a squishy level 8?

Its ok...there's better guns at that level. Get your Lvl 1 gun nut perk and do some modding

Are you me?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yeah I got a legendary combat last night, already had the advanced receiver on it (or whatever the highest is). Does something like 145 damage. Measly double barrel only does 114.

Have a 10mm with explosive bullets. 50 damage and rips through lower level opponents. Plus the unlimited 10mm ammo makes it my go to indoors at the stay of each battle.

Level 29 and best I can do so far is 130 damage - combat shotgun with bleed damage from a legendary drop, modded to max damage for whatever Gun Nut level 2 allows and level 2 Rifleman. A fun game is hiding around corners trying to goad supermutants into coming to get you and delivering 3 close range VATS shots to the head. High risk high reward, kills most of em but if it doesn't or you happen to miss a 95% shot things get interesting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back