Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Watched the E3 showcase whilst eating my beans for lunch. Got 3/5 of **** all work done after that.

Also, is the host of the aftershow interview with Todd Howard the world's biggest Arese-Clown?
ADAM SESSLER MUSCLE MAN, HE DRESS IN SPIDERMAN COSPLAY AND KNOW ART OF WRITING, BUT NEVER AGAIN MUST HE DO MAN TO MAN INTERVIEW UNLESS IN COSTUME.

They dont look amazing, it looks like what you can expect from a modified last gen engine, which is what its running on. Like it wont look like Doom which is running on a new engine. It will look good but it wont be a game people use to demo graphics on. Im expecting 30FPS and 1080 on PS4 and 900 on X1 when it ships.

I LIKE D4 LIKE ANYONE BUT D4 SILLY CONSOLE GAME FOR AXE MANIACS, FO4 A MANS GAME PC+MODS WILL BOOST 4K RESOLUTION
ADAM SESSLER WRITE ABOUT FO4 BUT D4 GO IN OUTBSCK DUNNY, SESSLER LOVE AUSTRALIA, FLYS AND SHITHOUSE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to start again this morning... I got greedy with 'rushes' and became overun with rats...

Doing my layout so much better this time but

Got some really good dwellers in my vault thanks to the lunch boxes. Asian lady scientist who creates stimpacks every minute and highly intelligent and charismatic guy whoch the ladies love.

Really excited by the news of Mods for X1 (assume PS4 will get the same??)

Moreso as it means there is a chance of mods for future games as well.
Although I would imagine there would be some restrictions, as graphic mods would cause the X1 to erupt in flames.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back