Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

A quick google search didn't help me so figured I'd ask here. Has there been any info on soundtrack yet? I actually normally listen to death and thrash metal but found myself enjoying the Sinatra, Nat King Cole and Peggy Lee classics so much I downloaded them from iTunes. Keen to find out some of the tunes we'll be cranking on the pipboy.

A quick google search didn't help me so figured I'd ask here. Has there been any info on soundtrack yet? I actually normally listen to death and thrash metal but found myself enjoying the Sinatra, Nat King Cole and Peggy Lee classics so much I downloaded them from iTunes. Keen to find out some of the tunes we'll be cranking on the pipboy.
Hopefully they're aware that we have more storage this time around and they cram in 100s of tracks.

As much as I am looking forward to this game, it looks like you will again get too much stuff early on. My favourite part of the fallout games is scrounging and trying to survive on basically **** all.

its an issue with every fallout, the open world with static weapon locations and no level restrictions on them mean that if you go the "wrong" way you end up with the best stuff early on.

surviving in fallout, that's what hardcore mode is for. too much of a pain in the arse for me though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surviving in fallout, that's what hardcore mode is for. too much of a pain in the arse for me though.

I love the hardcore/survival modes. You don't know gaming survival until you walk over a hill with only a lead pipe, 3 bullets and a hunting rifle in your possession and accidentally stumble across a couple of Super Mutants.

I love the hardcore/survival modes. You don't know gaming survival until you walk over a hill with only a lead pipe, 3 bullets and a hunting rifle in your possession and accidentally stumble across a couple of Super Mutants.

dying because i didn't carry a enough food and water..
hardcore mode sorry but i'm catching the nope train to *thatville

I remember randomly picking up Fallout 3 after previously never playing any other Fallout game. Night after night I was staying up very late playing because the locations had some so much depth and atmosphere . When Bethesda put out an RPG you know its going to be addictive as hell .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back