Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

The game is going to be king (unless you get too powerful too quick), however it would be cool if they brought back the character bio they had in 2. It was kind of there in New Vegas with how you were viewed by the factions and towns. However the (semi) detailed run down of all your deeds was a great feature in 2.

Goddamn, I'm really starting to look forward to this game. I adore the world of the Fallout games, and I think to this day it's one of the best examples of a game balancing out a really bleak and melancholy world with splashes of humour and earned quirkiness. I've purposely not read or watched too many of the F4 videos/articles so that the game is super fresh when I go into it, but as that release date draws nearer, I'm definitely boning up.

Got the full versions for the old 360 again, not sure whether to have a power play through of 3 and NV before release.

Thinking of playing fresh, although you can never tire of these games.

Got the full versions for the old 360 again, not sure whether to have a power play through of 3 and NV before release.

Thinking of playing fresh, although you can never tire of these games.

I'm thinking of doing the same with the missus. Get her involved with my future life.

But point 2 is also very tempting.

I'm getting very keen now. I've ordered three different versions of Fallout 4 :oops:.

maybe slight overkill..

I couldn't decide, so I got the Pip Boy Edition for Xbox One and the Mighty Edition for PC, passing on the Nuke Pack from EB. Then I decided that I really quite liked the Nuke Pack, so I bought it anyway. Fallout has taught me that overkill is a glorious, spectacular thing, best enjoyed in slow motion.

I also bought the Fallout Anthology that comes out on Thursday, despite owning at least two copies of all of those games already. I like Fallout.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are PC requirements released yet?
I am really weighing up on what system to get this on. I want it to run quite well of course on the PC, if I get minimum or not much more than that, I'll grab it on PS4.
I played F3 on both console and PC, same as with FNV.
I recently replayed both on PC however, still gotta do OWB and Lonesome Road, then of course the final missions.

Can't wait for the one on luck, should be hilarious.

Are PC requirements released yet?
I am really weighing up on what system to get this on. I want it to run quite well of course on the PC, if I get minimum or not much more than that, I'll grab it on PS4.
I played F3 on both console and PC, same as with FNV.
I recently replayed both on PC however, still gotta do OWB and Lonesome Road, then of course the final missions.

Nothing official yet, they are expected to be released in the next week or two.

Anyone planned out their SPECIAL points allocation yet?

I'd like my first playthrough to be one of stealth/speech, so I'm thinking of:
S - 1
P - 3
E - 2
C - 7
I - 6
A - 7
L - 2

I'm still trying to decide if I should be good or evil.
Ill need to have a good look at the new perks system before I start thinking about SPECIAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back