Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Be interested to see how this runs, only going at 30 (and supposedly dipping) on consoles. :thumbsdown:
vQoqwwi.gif

Decided I'm going to the midnight launch at Northlands. I don't want to wait until after school drop off tomorrow to get over there.

As we speak, my PC disc copy is on board with the driver to arrive today. Campaigners better not take it back to the depot!

Decided I'm going to the midnight launch at Northlands. I don't want to wait until after school drop off tomorrow to get over there.

As we speak, my PC disc copy is on board with the driver to arrive today. Campaigners better not take it back to the depot!
You're going to the midnight launch even though you're getting it in the mail? Or do you have two copies?

I keep checking for my copy and it just says booked :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't quote me console peasant :p

I won't have the time, I'll be too busy playing Fallout. :p

Just taking the piss BTW guys, I find the whole console vs PC thing extremely tedious and for those that use their sleeve as a handkerchief.

So the above is all good but me mentioning possible genuine performance issues that are being thrown around is trolling?

The mind boggles.

I find the whole console vs PC thing extremely tedious and for those that use their sleeve as a handkerchief.
As do I. To be honest, if I had a computer that I knew would run FO4 on it without any hiccups, I would definitely play it on PC. But because I don't, I'm happy to play it on PS4.

So the above is all good but me mentioning possible genuine performance issues that are being thrown around is trolling?

The mind boggles.

Your sleeve is filthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back