Remove this Banner Ad

ErrolSt_Boy

Team Captain
Suspended
Oct 27, 2008
Errol St
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just watching the coverage between Weribee vs Williamstown in VFL. Ian Smith aka Harold from Neighbours was in the ground and apparently he is a very passionate Williamstown supporter. Which other famous people eg TV stars, non AFL sporting players etc barrack for AFL teams?

Peter Siddle - North Melbourne
Ricky Ponting - North Melbourne
Brett Lee - Geelong
Andrew Bogut - Essendon
Mark Webber - North Melbourne
Trevor Marmalade - North Melbourne

Adam Gilchrist - Carlton
Danny Green - West Coast
Hugh Jackman - West Coast
Shaun Tait - West Coast

I think that Steven Quatermaine might be a Hawks supporter.

Millsy (well he spent a night with Paris Hilton so we can say that he has some fame) is a Hawks supporter. He is often at games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Curry brothers Bernard (Hugo in Home and Away) and Stephen and also Brett Tucker (Dan in neighbours) are Carlton supporters. They were at the Sydney Carlton game last week and awesome blokes.

Mick Malthouse - Essendon

(I think)

John Farnham - North Melbourne
Sigrid Thornton - North Melbourne
Tim Rogers - North Melbourne

Eric Bana - StKilda

Chopper Reid - Collingwood

The guy from Home Improvement - Tim Allens sidekick on the Tim's Tools show with the beard.

He's a Geelong supporter. Loves the game and flew out for the Geelong GF's in the 90's.

Steve Bracks = Geelong

Rob Hulls also supports Geelong. Brumby is a Collingwood supporter.

Damien Fleming loves the Hawks. He was so giddy interviewing Jeff Kennett on Offsider the day after the grand final, it was funny to watch. I've also seen him (and Mick Molloy) at the London Tavern in Richmond pre-game.

Helen Kapalos (Ch. 10 newsreader) is a Hawthorn supporter. Tamsyn Lewis has been known to support Hawthorn but she changes her club depending on what's good for her career.

Paul Keating had no idea about football when he was PM and so he followed Collingwood due to its popularity.

Hawthorn Fans:
Peter Rosethorn (from Kath & Kim) (also no.1 ticketholder at box hill hawks)
Andrew Gaze
Simon Overland (Police Commissioner)
James Merlino (Victorian minister for sport)

Luc Longley was a massive Freo fan if I remember correctly. Used to get the game tapes sent over to him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back