Society & Culture Famous People You Rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
I don't think we have a general rating thread (random girls from commercials you are in love with and women you dig that probably no one else does are examples but they're very restricted in their respective areas.)

Let's broaden that.

Whether it be their looks, their body, their humour, their disposition or anything else, everyone rates someone of the opposite sex and maybe, their own sex.

I'll start off with 7 people and add some more throughout this thread.

Leah Remini.
Susanna Hoffs.
Maria Kirilenko.
Maz Compton.
Sandra Sully.
Julie Bowen.
Amanda Holden.

Over to you.

P.s. they don't all have to be mega famous, just a small level of fame is fine as well.

P.p.s. preferably people you find hot will go in this thread.

Last edited:

tumblr_ncfr40nCSk1tro3uzo2_1280.jpg

class78

I rate Selena Gomez but not Demi Lovato.

Sandra Bullock's also a bit of alright but Julia Roberts isn'.

Nicole Scherzinger, Tulisa from N-Dubs, Heidi Klum and Paula Abdul also go alright but Mariah Carey, Geri Halliwell, Dannii Minogue and Natalie Bassingthwaighte don't do anything for me.

Kylie Minogue --> Natalie Imbruglia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As i muse i'll keep posting.

for now, the first person to spring to my mind between reading the thread title and checking out the author,

motivational-quotes-53.jpg

Is it sad that I can't think of one current famous person, with the possible exception of Barack Obama, that I can honestly say I respect or admire?

Is it sad that I can't think of one current famous person, with the possible exception of Barack Obama, that I can honestly say I respect or admire?
Putin. No One inspirational anymore. May never be again. Everyone has a voice now but nobody listens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back