Fan Experience

One thing I'd love to be removed is the thunder after each goal. We don't need dumbass noises considering how loud it gets at games post goals. Beyond that it was all pretty impressive. I swear though one night when I got really trashed (port vs sydney?) I saw the funk squad again and started cheering but by that time i was pretty cut
Yes there was some crappy dance troupe at one game. Was awful.

John the Butcher

Does not support the Ken Hinkley Football Club
May 27, 2014
Port Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Not sure how long before the game, but you know when you walk in really early and you only see Port vs X on the megascreens?
I reckon they should they play old games versus the X opponent, maybe highlights only
Idea stolen from Port vs Coll at the G this year

Sep 8, 2014
Look behind you!
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings, Oakland Raiders
I've never had experience with a fan. Those blades....
Reminds me of this.
wRhFfHL.png

PortBrillance

Trump Donor - 16' 20' 24'
Jul 9, 2009
TRUMP WON 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal, Adelaide City
Well we've certainly got the crows covered for match-day experience and atmosphere.

Was present at the away showdown this year, despite that lot somehow fluking a win over us, their fans were ******* dreadful. I overheard one crows fan tell another fellow crowie to "quiet down". Embarrassing lot, I can't imagine how jealous they'd be if they went to one of our games. Not just with the amount of talent in our team, but how incredible the supporters are. This is nothing new though, even when we were getting sub-20k crowds, we were still louder than their 50k crowds.

Horrible club, horrible fans

All we have to stop doing is playing the ******* Macarena during quarter time breaks

Seriously, THE ******* MACARENA!!!!!!!!

Well there you go never heard it. must have been concentrating on other stuff.

I wish guns were more popular in Oz. Then at 1/4 time or 3/4 time a gun silencer company could run ads along the lines of - the next 3 minutes of silence is bought to you by XXXXXX the best gun silencer in Oz.

Well there you go never heard it. must have been concentrating on other stuff.

your stream of consciousness business schemes no doubt #pallets #secretmillionaire #tierjuan

you stream of consciousness business schemes no doubt #pallets #secretmillionaire #tierjuan

No, at the footy more likely to be beer and food.

All we have to stop doing is playing the ******* Macarena during quarter time breaks

Seriously, THE ******* MACARENA!!!!!!!!

Do we really? Cant say i've heard it once to be honest

Stewies P0wer

Draftee
Oct 31, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well we've certainly got the crows covered for match-day experience and atmosphere.

Was present at the away showdown this year, despite that lot somehow fluking a win over us, their fans were ******* dreadful. I overheard one crows fan tell another fellow crowie to "quiet down". Embarrassing lot, I can't imagine how jealous they'd be if they went to one of our games. Not just with the amount of talent in our team, but how incredible the supporters are. This is nothing new though, even when we were getting sub-20k crowds, we were still louder than their 50k crowds.

Horrible club, horrible fans
Bolded part is a common occurrence at their games. Their fans treat their games like they're in a theatre where you just sit back and watch the show and have no input. They just have an entire different fan culture to us.

In fairness I don't think Kickin' for Chicken and Kiss Cam have anything to do with us. It'd be an oval sponsorship or NOVA thing. The crows have Kiss Cam too. The whole thing is lame as ****.

Kickin for Chicken is related to our KFC sponsorship.

Their fans treat their games like they're in a theatre where you just sit back and watch the show and have no input. They just have an entire different fan culture to us.

I recall back when SANFL games were played as curtain raisers to Crows matches (be4 we were in the AFL) us loud port fans cheering for the team were given the death states by the grannies

Back