Fantasy Cricket - 2014-15 KFC T20 Big Bash League

Remove this Banner Ad

Any thoughts on who to pick out of Bresnan and Malik for my vacant All-rounder spot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Klinger saved a six by catching it and throwing it back in and they've counted it as a dropped catch. Theres no way he could've completed the catch.

Bloody harsh.

Is that the fox comp? they don't count drops for the proper big bash one

Are most people looking at a donut this week? Will be alright if Hussey plays, otherwise won't have enough trades and will be forced to play players like Wells.

Is Hoggy injured? Also is there any chance at all Hussey will come back for the DGW?
Hogg his hand/wrist when he dropped a catch. I haven't heard anything about his injury yet, but it didn't look good at first glance

Completely ****** up my team. Didn't comprehend that Scorchers weren't playing this week and just assumed Hobart had a bye. Now I'm left with 4 Scorchers players as well as Faulkner stuck on my team. And because of the washout I don't get full advantage of the Strikers DGW. :mad:

Completely ****** up my team. Didn't comprehend that Scorchers weren't playing this week and just assumed Hobart had a bye. Now I'm left with 4 Scorchers players as well as Faulkner stuck on my team. And because of the washout I don't get full advantage of the Strikers DGW. :mad:

It's been tough, most would be copping a zero or two this round id say. 3 of my players getting into the WC squad didn't help either..

It's been tough, most would be copping a zero or two this round id say. 3 of my players getting into the WC squad didn't help either..
Yep same here. Probably wouldn't have been able to trade out my Scorchers players because of the WC selected players. Finch is still sitting on my bench because I didn't have enough trades to get rid of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back