Fantasy Cricket - 2014-15 KFC T20 Big Bash League

Remove this Banner Ad

50 thousand people cheering on Tait bowling to Abbott saturday nite. Like last time, commentators won't say a word. The white elephant in the room.

First time with Fantasy Cricket. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :) Unsure on Kallis and possibly too many Stars players

d9ziMCk.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First time with Fantasy Cricket. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :) Unsure on Kallis and possibly too many Stars players

d9ziMCk.jpg
I would pick someone else rather than Dave Hussey on your bench. Swap him for someone like Alex Doolan or Simon Milenko and if your new player plays it will save you a trade. Three of your bowlers will have the bye in round 2, that is fine as long you are comfortable using a trade to avoid a 0.

That is a strong looking team though and similar to mine.

I would pick someone else rather than Dave Hussey on your bench. Swap him for someone like Alex Doolan or Simon Milenko and if your new player plays it will save you a trade. Three of your bowlers will have the bye in round 2, that is fine as long you are comfortable using a trade to avoid a 0.

Is there a maximum amount of trades per week or for the season?

Thanks! Time to rejig the Bowling. Hmm who to ditch, Maxwell or Watson...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back