Fantasy Cricket - 2014-15 KFC T20 Big Bash League

Is it worth cheaping out on the keepers and going Ludeman and Pierson?

Only reason to spend on keepers is if you want Dunk. If you can't afford I don't think there's much value in any of the more expensive ones.

JC Hawks

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Henriques could be a good pick up during Sixers DGW. He is now assured four overs and will bat high in the order maybe even opening. He wasn't assured four over with Dwayne Smith and Steve O'Keefe in the team.

fantasyunit

All Australian
Sep 1, 2014
Newcastle
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Henriques could be a good pick up during Sixers DGW. He is now assured four overs and will bat high in the order maybe even opening. He wasn't assured four over with Dwayne Smith and Steve O'Keefe in the team.

Yep, I'm a little worried he might replace M Marsh for Boxing Day, but I guess Faulkner and possibly Maxwell are ahead of him at the moment?

carnthemlions

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
San Francisco 49ers, Hertha Berlin
What are people's thoughts on Kallis?
So tempting if he's going to open and bowl, but it could easily backfire as well. Also hard to know what semi-retired players will do.

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
What are people's thoughts on Kallis?
So tempting if he's going to open and bowl, but it could easily backfire as well. Also hard to know what semi-retired players will do.

I'm leaning towards the West Indians, they seem to be busy in all 3 areas of the game so pretty reliable. Also I have the big show first round cause he's playing twice but Kallis is still a decent option.

carnthemlions

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
San Francisco 49ers, Hertha Berlin
I'm leaning towards the West Indians, they seem to be busy in all 3 areas of the game so pretty reliable. Also I have the big show first round cause he's playing twice but Kallis is still a decent option.
Thinking about going with Kallis/Henriques at this stage. Might be a risk not to pick one of Faulkner/Maxwell though.

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades
How does the leagues work?

Like how do you win the league? Do you verse people or?

JC Hawks

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I thought Bird was going to shine. Oh well :(

I had both of them. Hopefully all my Stars players can make up for it 2nd time around. White, Wright, Faulkner(C), Bird and Beer were my stars players. Only Wright made a respectable score.

Back