Fantasy Cricket - Big Bash League 15/16, Bigfooty group code in the OP!

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 204577
Not very high up there but i believe i've got a good solid team.
What would you rank my team from 1-10?

you'll lose Finch, Lynn and Maxy to ODI duties - 3 trades can fix this, Bancroft and Heazlett are average at best
Keepers are weak, can become dunk or hanscomb so no issue there
Bowlers are solid - if you could get Dan Christian in before Rd7 it'd be awesome

Its a solid team, surprised you are ranked so low tbh

maybe 6/10 at the moment

i'm not doing too bad. after this round i'll be 3 wins and 1 loss.

How do you guys rate my team from 1/10?

View attachment 204575
Really solid team and you deserve a higher ranking, I can see you shooting up the ranks in the near future, however I just feel Heazlett and Bancroft will limit you slightly this week. You should look at getting KP and Handscomb atleast before next round aswell as looking to get Dan Christian before his upcoming double game week, good luck. :)

you'll lose Finch, Lynn and Maxy to ODI duties - 3 trades can fix this, Bancroft and Heazlett are average at best
Keepers are weak, can become dunk or hanscomb so no issue there
Bowlers are solid - if you could get Dan Christian in before Rd7 it'd be awesome

Its a solid team, surprised you are ranked so low tbh

maybe 6/10 at the moment
No-one i can really get by trading these 2 out though(they have no value). They will be on my bench for most most of the time.

i'll get Christian when i'm trading out Maxwell, Finch etc.
Will Lynn even play the ODI's. If Lynn is playing i imagine S.Marsh won't be or will they both be travelling with the squad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No-one i can really get by trading these 2 out though(they have no value). They will be on my bench for most most of the time.

i'll get Christian when i'm trading out Maxwell, Finch etc.
Will Lynn even play the ODI's. If Lynn is playing i imagine S.Marsh won't be or will they both be travelling with the squad?

guess we'll know later today

I expect both to be named in the Squad based on current form - but my cricket knowledge is not that high compared to others

Squad has been announced guys. No Lynn, Shaun Marsh in. Joel Paris the only real supprise. Joe Burns could be a good bench option to finish the year

Good time to get Lynn into my side
wayBgO4.png

Russell almost a walk up start for captain too

Taken a massive fall down the rankings due to forgetting to do my subs last round was 200th and now I'm 7,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back