Competitions Fantasy Elite Draft Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't find it quickly (if there is one) so I've copied and pasted my team data out.

Starting players sum of projected average: 1849.6
Bench: 302.5
Emerg: 290.6

If you click on the matchup tab it has projected scores for both you and your opponent :)

Pretty happy with my team all around. Made a couple of errors and left myself a little short in the ruck brigade. When Tippett returns though I should be alright given a choice between Longer and Nicholls each week who should both play a lot of game time this year.

Short in the ruck brigade? You have tippet who will be back by round 3 hopefully so we can smash him at Adelaide oval. It won't be long before Simpson is lone rucking at Geelong with hmac made out of tissue paper. Nicholls is the first choice ruck at GC. Longer is your only worry, played like 19% game time in one nab game. Think hickey may be ahead of him. But you're pretty well covered for now.

Couldn't find it quickly (if there is one) so I've copied and pasted my team data out.

Starting players sum of projected average: 1849.6
Bench: 302.5
Emerg: 290.6
Starting players sum of projected average: 1848
Bench: 290.5
Emerg: 312 (inflated by Steven :( )

Pretty close.

UF.PNG

Short in the ruck brigade? You have tippet who will be back by round 3 hopefully so we can smash him at Adelaide oval. It won't be long before Simpson is lone rucking at Geelong with hmac made out of tissue paper. Nicholls is the first choice ruck at GC. Longer is your only worry, played like 19% game time in one nab game. Think hickey may be ahead of him. But you're pretty well covered for now.

Yeah but Tippett out, Simpson not number 1 at this stage, Longer may not be number 1 at this stage. Early in the year I may struggle, I've picked a bit of ruck potential though, only need one of longer, simpson or nicholls to come through with the goods.

Still looking at mine compared with other peoples Ruck choices, I feel im a little light on.

Ultimate Footy ‏@UltimateFootyAu 8m
Lots of questions about our iPhone and Android apps - they're nearing completion and should be available mid-March before season start

In the past the apps been crap though.
Could only check the live total score against your opponent, no stats, no ability to change team, no trades or anything really.

Yeah but Tippett out, Simpson not number 1 at this stage, Longer may not be number 1 at this stage. Early in the year I may struggle, I've picked a bit of ruck potential though, only need one of longer, simpson or nicholls to come through with the goods.

Still looking at mine compared with other peoples Ruck choices, I feel im a little light on.
Are you interested in a Giles for one of your less preferred rucks, for an Ebert in a double trade? For say, Prestia?

In the past the apps been crap though.
Could only check the live total score against your opponent, no stats, no ability to change team, no trades or anything really.

Last years app you could view the league, make team changes and view live scores with score updates as the game progresses, much like fanfooty etc. You couldnt draft or pick up players from the app however.

Then you do what all the lower picks do, pick it on opponent.
YOu still have Cox, Sidebottom, Deledio and Ward who are all 100pt players.

Im gonna have to do the same. I have Rocky, Barlow and Masten. Barlow could be solid, not sure I trust rocky as Brisbane are terrible. Dont trust Buddy yet either.

Just found out Birchall is a chance to miss round 1 along with Bob Murphy. Pearce could be a good 80-85 backmen but no one knows if hes even in the 22 at freo.

Ahh how ive missed you ultimate footy...

Last years app you could view the league, make team changes and view live scores with score updates as the game progresses, much like fanfooty etc. You couldnt draft or pick up players from the app however.
But you couldnt check individual player scores could you?
Maybe that was the year before I had it..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you interested in a Giles for one of your less preferred rucks, for an Ebert in a double trade? For say, Prestia?
Not at this stage, I want to see how my Rucks look round 1 before thinking about a trade.
Thanks for the offer though...also you can propose trades on UF really easily compared with that one we played last year.

But you couldnt check individual player scores could you?
Maybe that was the year before I had it..

yeah that might have been the year before.

Last year they had a live scores section which listed both you and your opponents scores in a table format, very similar to a dream team set up.

I'm 3rd highest projected at this point with Heartstarters smashing the 2K barrier in the front.

Not too displeased with that but the proof will be in the pudding and the trading I guess.

I need to read up on what EMERG vs Bench means...

I'm 3rd highest projected at this point with Heartstarters smashing the 2K barrier in the front.

Not too displeased with that but the proof will be in the pudding and the trading I guess.

I need to read up on what EMERG vs Bench means...

Emergencies cover your field team for when you get a 0.

Bench is just your reserve players, like where you can stash injured players etc. Their scores do not come into play at all.

For example ALlen Christensen is going to be on my bench for a long, long time.

You're looking way too much into projected scores. Trust me, most of the time what you're projected and where you end up are way apart.

Emergencies cover your field team for when you get a 0.

Bench is just your reserve players, like where you can stash injured players etc. Their scores do not come into play at all.

For example ALlen Christensen is going to be on my bench for a long, long time.
Yeah from a quick read I was thinking it was backwards - thanks for confirming.

(by that I mean in a real AFL game.. the guys on the bench will play and the emergencies only cover someone pulling out from the team. In this it apperas emergencies can come off the.. errr.. wooden seating to play.. but bench is the true emergencies)

Not unhappy with my team

Imagine a midfield of Pendles, Fyfe, Rory, Jack, Mumford and Boyd in a real game.......

RoundPickPlayerTeamPosition
1(2)Scott Pendlebury CW C
2(19)Nathan Fyfe FR C
3(22)Kieren Jack SY C
4(39)Matthew Boyd WB C
5(42)Rory Sloane AD C
6(59)Shane Mumford WS R
7(62)Nic Naitanui WC R
8(79)David Swallow GC B,C
9(82)Mark LeCras WC F
10(99)Sam Mayes BL C,F
11(102)Brad Crouch AD C
12(119)Oliver Wines PA C
13(122)Brett Goodes WB B
14(139)Nick Vlastuin RI B,C
15(142)Robbie Gray PA C,F
16(159)Jack Riewoldt RI F
17(162)Devon Smith WS C,F
18(179)Mitchell Golby BL B
19(182)Shaun McKernan AD R,F
20(199)Curtly Hampton WS B
21(202)Cale Hooker ES B
22(219)David Armitage SK C
23(222)Jack Martin GC C,F
24(239)Rory Laird AD B
25(242)Brad Sewell HW C
26(259)Ricky Petterd RI B
27(262)Nathan Grima KA B
28(279)Chris Yarran CA F
29(282)Jarrad Waite CA F
30(299)Tom Boyd WS F

Interesting to see the different strategies going around among managers. Clearly you went down the all out, premium midfielder route :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back