Competitions Fantasy NFL - Featuring Ochre, pants and the rest.

Because I look after my team, however that didn't happen this weekend and you basically had your way with my dead body.

Please, tell me more about how you could've turned around a 70 point deficit.

Because I look after my team, however that didn't happen this weekend and you basically had your way with my dead body.
Please, tell me more about how you could've turned around a 70 point deficit.

Just to put this into context, I beat you by more than the total team score of three different teams this week.

Shieeettttt. Haha. Don't be surprised if the result changes with a scoring adjustment.

Does that happen?

He would have won comfortably if his QB didn't suck balls. Neg points (injured?)
I also made a change error. Should have stayed with someone but chased potentially an extra few points. Backfired.

Good game though.

Does that happen?

He would have won comfortably if his QB didn't suck balls. Neg points (injured?)
I also made a change error. Should have stayed with someone but chased potentially an extra few points. Backfired.

Good game though.

Yeah, there are scoring adjustments every week. And yep, Cutler went off injured in the 2nd qtr.

Yeah, there are scoring adjustments every week. And yep, Cutler went off injured in the 2nd qtr.

Fingers crossed then. I would love to beat Dagless :D

In my money league with mates ($500 for the winner), I was 9 behind my opponent prior to todays game. He had Ruben Randle yet to play. I had Adrian Peterson, Victor Cruz and Brandon Myers.

Thanks campaigners. Ridiculous.

Finally crashing and burning. Terrible week, so many outs and brought in whoever was tipped to get the best scores. Failed miserable.

Defence was tipped to get 16 points and ended up with 2. How the *.

Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Finally crashing and burning. Terrible week, so many outs and brought in whoever was tipped to get the best scores. Failed miserable.

Defence was tipped to get 16 points and ended up with 2. How the ****.

It was just because of the opposition you are up against ;)

Also trade out Reggie Wayne, he is done for the year with a torn ACL.

It was just because of the opposition you are up against ;)

Also trade out Reggie Wayne, he is done for the year with a torn ACL.

What? Bloody hell. My poor team has been destroyed.:(

Back