Multiplat Far Cry 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anyone killed a rhino yet? Emptying all my machine gun ammo into them doesnt work ive learnt
I've killed 4 or so. Used most of my arrows, then decided to give fire arrows a go. Setting them on fire seemed to work well :p

Never played Far Cry 3, so can anyone tell me if there is a storage system in this game? I keep filling up my loot bag...

And is there any point to picking/keeping flowers?

Never played Far Cry 3, so can anyone tell me if there is a storage system in this game? I keep filling up my loot bag...

And is there any point to picking/keeping flowers?

Get more skins to make your loot bag bigger. You can quick sell all non-crafting items at the store. Yes pick the flowers, it auto-creates health syringes (green) and the others will come in handy later in the game to make other syringes.

You can always sell excess crafting goods at the store too.
Cheers mate.

Another question, do you have to unlock how to make certain syringes through skills? Or are their recipes to buy/find?

Because I'm finding I have an excess of a particular plant, so maybe I don't know how to autocraft that particular plant yet.

Or maybe I don't have another specific ingredient to mix with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers mate.

Another question, do you have to unlock how to make certain syringes through skills? Or are their recipes to buy/find?

Because I'm finding I have an excess of a particular plant, so maybe I don't know how to autocraft that particular plant yet.

Or maybe I don't have another specific ingredient to mix with it

Yeah eventually you'll get new recipes. It may be part of the skill tree - can't remember for sure.

Yeah eventually you'll get new recipes. It may be part of the skill tree - can't remember for sure.
Just checked, there are a few different syringes you get from skills.

All good. Just gonna sell plants and not pick them until I unlock them.

Cheers

What's the protagonist like in this one?
Very eccentric. I've only seen him in the opening scene but that was enough to like him. He also broadcasts his voice all over the airwaves giving you more reason to trash the fun to climb radio towers.

I've heard a few people say that - did you find him a bit whiny or something?

Very unlikeable, whiny gen Y stereotype I guess? Gameplay was solid but the story did nothing for me.

Very eccentric. I've only seen him in the opening scene but that was enough to like him. He also broadcasts his voice all over the airwaves giving you more reason to trash the fun to climb radio towers.

Sounds like you're describing the antagonist. :)

Very unlikeable, whiny gen Y stereotype I guess? Gameplay was solid but the story did nothing for me.

Yeah. This one has more of a backstory relating to the situation in the country.

It's basically Farcry 3.5 HD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back