Multiplat Far Cry 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I love the game... spent the last hour just hunting and crafting.
Love it when you've heaps of skins you think you don't need only to realise they're the next requirement for the next craft unlock (after the one you're running around for)

Anyone know if the buzzard (gyro copter) and grenades from above will kill the rhinos without damaging the hide?
Buzzard & Bait seems like it will be useful for hunting (and cowardly retreating)

Love it when you've heaps of skins you think you don't need only to realise they're the next requirement for the next craft unlock (after the one you're running around for)

Anyone know if the buzzard (gyro copter) and grenades from above will kill the rhinos without damaging the hide?
Buzzard & Bait seems like it will be useful for hunting (and cowardly retreating)

My biggest issue is trying to find Bharal right now.

I thought I had and then it just turned out to be some Sambar.

As mentioned, the look like white goats. Not like the map pic which makes them look like a dear. Only waste your ammo on a white goat looking thing.
PS, 1 grenade & 3 molotovs = damaged rhino skin. No good for crafting. Live and learn. ( try without the molotovs next time)

My biggest issue is trying to find Bharal right now.

I thought I had and then it just turned out to be some Sambar.

If you're looking just next to Banapur I tried that too for ages and never saw any.

I then went of and did some radio towers / outposts and found another Bhoral area where there were plenty.

Just seen a few at the khilana bazar outpost. Set way point on X 306 & Y 426 (just up the hilly path near the buses that block the track early in the game) Also same place the buzzard spawns. X305 Y423 for those that want it.

Played for around 12hrs yesterday. Game is amazing. Much better than 3 even though so similar.

GOTY so far.

Also co-op online is wicked fun. So smooth.

I don't think you'd get double the skin by grenade.

And yeah, Bharal are a bitch to find. But those monkeys were the ******* worst!

And co-op is good. Very fun watching pants die.

I don't think you'd get double the skin by grenade.

And yeah, Bharal are a bitch to find. But those monkeys were the ******* worst!

And co-op is good. Very fun watching pants die.
I kept falling.

I'm having this issue too. Looked in 2 of the dedicated areas for ages and found nothing but other animals.

They're scarce, took me a while to find them east of where you start off.

Can't find a *en yak anywhere now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found the best way to kill a rhino is to grenade launcher hit it 1-2 times... them stealth arrow it. You can also call in mercanies which will help heaps in killing it

Havent tried co-op yet... do u co-op with others playing the game for particular missions or can you play in the same map for as long as u want?
It's the hosts map minus the story missions to do what you want.

Is there something you have to do when taking on a fortress? I cleaned one out then got hammered by helicopters. Took about 5 down until I ran out of ammo and it was all downhill from there.

Finally managed to get this working without it blue screening and given that its my first far cry its quite a bit of fun, also looks pretty good. Managed to get it working very smoothly (60-90fps) with everything on Ultra, HBAO+, Soft Shadows, MSAAx4 and Enhanced Godrays

You haven't got the high powered sniper with a silencer have you? :p... But yeah the elephant rocks

I used the bow to do the first couple in stealth mode, then i discovered it's much more fun to have Stampy trample everything :D He especially loves cars loaded with reinforcements.

Is there something you have to do when taking on a fortress? I cleaned one out then got hammered by helicopters. Took about 5 down until I ran out of ammo and it was all downhill from there.
Me and pantskyle took out the alarmz first and it worked out pretty eaisly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back