Multiplat Far Cry 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any way of playing Far Cry without killing animals or avoiding it? I'm happy to kill if need be but I want to be this complicated civil war fighting bad ass but with a kind heart for animals... Like Rambo with the heart of the President of PETA.

Some reason killing animals in games rubs me the wrong way, I can't separate my real world ethics from the game. That being said I can kill endless amount of humans without the slightest amounts of guilt, I guess this makes a cyber hypocrite :p

Rating out of 10 for this game?

Think I'll get it.
I reckon it depends on whether you've played Far Cry 3.

If you've played FC3 I reckon it's an 8, if you didn't play FC3 it's a must play, at least a 9. Either way it's worth getting.

Is there any way of playing Far Cry without killing animals or avoiding it? I'm happy to kill if need be but I want to be this complicated civil war fighting bad ass but with a kind heart for animals... Like Rambo with the heart of the President of PETA.

Some reason killing animals in games rubs me the wrong way, I can't separate my real world ethics from the game. That being said I can kill endless amount of humans without the slightest amounts of guilt, I guess this makes a cyber hypocrite :p
What, no love for C4 on a tortoise?

What, no love for C4 on a tortoise?

AKGCAx6.gif

Coming from someone that's name is part animal I thought there'd be more compassion.

just put far cry 4 in for the firsts time... any one got pointers on things to do first?
Kill some animals to upgrade the number of weapons you can carry. From there, I like to do side quests, take out a few close outposts and see where that leads. Take out some radio towers to see what's around.

Buying weapons is not really worth it, if you pick them up off an enemy you get them in the store anyway, same as when you take out radio towers.

how do u sell things in ur loot bag that it recommends u sell? is it just discard?

There's an auto-sell feature at the shop that will sell everything that can't be used for crafting, just use that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normally if there is a dog in game I won't kill it, but Far Cry is completely different. With it basically being a first person wallet building simulation in the first few hours I basically turn into Monty Burns.

SeeMyVest.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back