Multiplat Far Cry 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't that be done by hopping in the passenger side of a car in SP?
Not sure. I thankfully had a mate to help me with that one but didn't want to reset his outposts so needed to find a guy for the other one.

My mate and I did those the other night so we've both got the trophy. The bloody leopards are a big problem in Northern Kyrat! Those bastards are vicious and like to attack you when you're being stealthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, that's what I meant I was doing. I have a sniper with a silencer that I was using to take them out from a distance but when the alarm box goes, they seem to pick up on the fact that I'm around.

If you've got the time/patience you can do an outpost in 10 minutes. Go to higher ground and use your camera to tag the enemies, take one out with your sniper, hoof it to a new hiding spot whilst they search for you and they'll eventually lose interest, then take one out with your sniper and start over. They lose interest after about 30 seconds and as long as you're crouching and keep moving you should be fine.

Yeah, they actually say 'Call off the search' meaning you're in the clear for a little while. Although if you've legged it to another spot you can usually take someone out in another area of the outpost while most of them are pre-occupied with the search.

I was in your boat Jatz, but did the last two fairly easily. Just make sure after each shot with the sniper rifle, you sprint to a new location. Naturally, if you're sprinting, you want to be a decent distance from the base so they don't instantly see you. Be patient, as Bender says, it can take 10 mins or even a bit longer, but it's a lot easier than it seems.

I think I've been sitting on the co-op takedown from a car trophy for the Plat for about 2 months now.

i can help you with it, send me an invite one night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back