Multiplat Far Cry 4

Remove this Banner Ad

What did people use as weapons?

I have the M79, the nitro (shotgun), sniper and bow.

The nitro is great but it only holds two rounds, was previously using the G36C but it was kinda weak.

I like the bow too much to get rid of it and I need the sniper. Won't get rid of the M79 because it's great to blow cars up with.

What did people use as weapons?

I have the M79, the nitro (shotgun), sniper and bow.

The nitro is great but it only holds two rounds, was previously using the G36C but it was kinda weak.

I like the bow too much to get rid of it and I need the sniper. Won't get rid of the M79 because it's great to blow cars up with.

I initially started with the bow, but replaced it with the autocross. It's awesome.

Oh. That's better than recurve?

Bullshit you have to buy weapons.

The upside to the recurve is the explosive arrows, but if you've got the side-arm grenade launcher you don't need it. The autocross is more accurate and the fire rate is just like a pistol. Headshots and multiple silent hits are really easy and effective. Also great for killing animals for double skins, like if a tiger comes at you from a few metres you can get six bolts into it before it gets to you.

Silent hits as in with the bow? Noticed you can't put a silencer on it.

Yep it's silent just like the bow, holds a clip of bolts and you can put an awesome scope on it too making it perfect for taking down outposts.

Yep it's silent just like the bow, holds a clip of bolts and you can put an awesome scope on it too making it perfect for taking down outposts.
Need to do two outposts without being detected to unlock a skill. Tried going back and doing one again but it didn't allow me to.

Going to be hard doing it on the medium/hard outposts.

Need to do two outposts without being detected to unlock a skill. Tried going back and doing one again but it didn't allow me to.

Going to be hard doing it on the medium/hard outposts.

Sniper Rifles with a silencer along with caged wild life are your friends

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't know how to take out ******* alarms.

Just did the mission in the Himalayas where you take out Pagan Min's lieutenant.

Shoot the box on the pole with the sniper rifle, done and done.

You've just got to find a good vantage point to hit the box. Then pick off one or two guys until they're alerted, then sprint like s**t for another position a good distance away from where you just were. Then repeat. As long as the detection meter doesn't fill up, you're good to go,

Ending spoiler

WTF happened to Amita? She was all about progress for Kyrat and then she ends up conscripting all the youth and then kills Bhadra? I shot that bitch 20 time in the back of the head
In one of the tripping missions before you have to choose who to go with, you get to see what they are really like if you watch it closely. Basically, it shows her abusing the local folk as a hint of what is to come in the future should you choose to go with her.

I went with her as she had **** and I was hoping for a sex scene.

Basically the same reason why Igloo sided with the guy.
I haven't played this game since I played multiplayer with you :p

Also your tags never work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back