FTA-TV Fargo

Remove this Banner Ad

thought the lawyer would be some ******* like Lionel Hutz from the Simpsons, turns out he can talk alot of s**t but at the same time sound convincing :D

Dodd is a real piece of work.

thought the lawyer would be some ******* like Lionel Hutz from the Simpsons, turns out he can talk alot of s**t but at the same time sound convincing :D

Dodd is a real piece of work.

I thought he played it exceptionally well. The absolute fear mixed with relief on his face as they drove away was perfect!

He reminded me immediately of Drunk Steve from Deadwood, albeit a bit more of a balanced individual

As pointed out in other posts, this series appears to be made up of many characters similar to those from other shows & I am beginning to wonder if it is intentional.

I reckon Dodd will like being zapped by a woman even less then his family being shot up by the KC mafia

I think you may be right, that & not getting to use the buckle on his brother might tip him over the edge;)

The show is reaching levels of insane quality now. It's so good that even a character saying "kiss my grits", can work.

This show is 10/10 every episode. The lawyer talking out of his arse while drunk and under pressure was fantastic :thumbsu:.

Peggy is a real psycho imo. Would not want to get on her bad side.

Holy crap. What an episode. Absolutely incredible. The directing is absolutely stellar.

Struggling to articulate properly everything that happened. Peggy won massive respect after zapping Dodd, the stupid campaigner. He is an absolute arsehole of the highest order. Bear's tackle on him was epic. Although we are up in the air with what happened with both Peggy and Ed. Did she kill him? Is she holding him captive? Has she run? We literally have no idea.

Clever by Milligan to go and shoot up the ranch after being told they'd all gone. Very clever.

The lawyer's speech was incredible. Hilarious but awesome at the same time. Him getting through to bear was a great scene. You can tell Bear loves his son more than anything else and isn't prepared to make a rash decision if it's going to make things worse for his boy. He is crazy yet rational at the same time.

Ed and Peggy are as ******* as dumb as each other. I have no doubt the Indian will find him and * him up.

As someone previously mentioned, the look on the lawyer's face after Bear and co. left was great. The expression was perfect. Fear and relief bundled into one.

Still in awe how good that ep actually was.

Makes you wonder what will happen in the next.

giphy.gif

What a beast of a series this has been!

Agree with a lot written above.

One thing not mentioned in the score. How good was it in building the tension throughout that whole episode? The eerie sounding drums......

The direction of this show is as good as I've seen in any TV series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of people have mentioned that the directing is great, which of course it is. But the real genius is the writing. Noah Hawley is the creator and main writer of the series. He created these characters that we love and puts the words in their mouths.

Probably because he was more worried about Lou?

I'd like to think he's a better cop than that, considering that Lou's a cop with a gun and is some distance away and Peggy is a beautician being hunted by a pack of armed criminal thugs in a house that he is literally on the front doorstep of

Yeah what happened to Peggy and Dodd and his men ?
I'm pretty sure that when Hank woke up (and we don't really know how long he was out) all the other cars/vehicles were gone so he would assume that Dodd and his men had left.

He may have gone and checked the house and this wasn't shown on camera. He was also very dazed and no doubt had a significant concussion.

Went on a Fargo binge caught up it's a pleasure to watch such a well made show. The casting was spot on and has really made the season for me with a plethora of interesting characters. After a terrific first season they've backed up extremely well. The social and political commentary with the more insular vibe (more people less space) really appeals to me this season and I love shows that subtlety change it up season by season. It feels different yet the same with the Fargo humour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back