FTA-TV Fargo

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, good to finally find this thread.

I absolutely love Fargo series and the other Cohen Bros. stuff.

Just an annoying question from someone who doesn't go into these threads often, from someone who watches Fargo on SBS when it's televised, is it safe for me to read this thread? Not sure how far ahead the U.S is with the eps

Just an annoying question from someone who doesn't go into these threads often, from someone who watches Fargo on SBS when it's televised, is it safe for me to read this thread? Not sure how far ahead the U.S is with the eps

Episode 6 has aired so I would be careful with this thread.

For the moment at least, SBS is only a couple of days behind - it airs Monday night US time, many of us have it and are commenting by Tuesday night AU time, SBS airs Wednesday night.

Oh hey,FX have renewed Fargo for a 3rd season

aces-billy-bob.gif

Oh hey,FX have renewed Fargo for a 3rd season

aces-billy-bob.gif
Surely no surprise for anyone, right? The first season got lots of kudos, but was somewhat dwarfed by the hype for True Detective, but their second seasons couldn't have been more different. Now that they've got a track record of two excellent seasons with different casts, stories etc, people will be VERY keen to get on season 3. I get the feeling the premiere of next season will smash their ratings from the first 2 as people finally catch on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting episode. Next to no focus on Ed & Peggy throughout. Ed is obviously lying re: Dodd.

s**t is going to hit the fan when Flo & Dodd find out Bear killed Dodd's daughter.

Interesting to see what will happen now with Dodd, The Indian and Ed/Peggy.

Milligan's killing of The Undertaker and his goons was ruthless.

Not an action heavy episode but just as excellent as the rest. I can't get over how high quality everything is. Every scene, no matter how significant, is filled with such care and attention. It's awesome stuff.

Simone is sooo fking dumb. deserves to be dead. I know she wants to bust a nut now and then :D but why would you run back to the people who knowingly shot at you :drunk:

Cant wait till next episode. Fat damon turning out to be boss, interested in how he got mike's phone number though.

managed to shotgun the first series of this just before the 2nd began, and have thoroughly enjoyed the whole ride so far.

When I first heard Hawley was making a kinda re-imagined Fargo I scoffed; sounded like the worst idea I'd ever heard.
Been a huge Coens fan since waaaay back in the day, since before the original Fargo came out in fact, and I couldn't see how it would work.

But it has been a revelation; certainly a worthy homage to the Coens, but a lot more than that, too.

I've been blown away by how good this second series has been; probably enjoying it more than I did the first, already.

Always enjoy the nods to the Coen brothers within the show itself, too, and I reckon ep 7 set a new record; I counted maybe 8-9 references to various Coens films ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back