Farmer's Union Iced Coffee or none?

Remove this Banner Ad

I used to drink the normal Farmers Union iced coffee, but switched to Feel Good about 5 years ago. It's so much better, and when I do taste the normal one now, it's so sickly sweet.

When in Sydney about 6 months ago, I tried another brand. Can't remember it's name now, but remember it was way too strong. Noticed a few months ago, it's now for sale in Adelaide, I would doubt it would sell well here though.
I did the same. Don't drink milk much at all, but when I go an Iced Coffee, it's always a Feel Good. Or sometimes a One. All from the same mob.

Hmmmm sooooo, OAKS, Dare, Masters and a few others. Am making it my mission to try them all .Don't need to lose weight, so 2 a day sounds good :DStronger, the better

FUIC 4 life.

Had to get woolies brand " coffee flavoured milk " the other week , *en MUCK !!

Thank * woolies and coles sell it in Sydney.
They've got 2L's that go out of date on 5th August for $4 atm too !!!!

Oak the next best , Dare is ducks piss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Used to be FUIC or nothing for me. Then tried Dare once and now I prefer them.

Anyone remember when FUIC started selling in all BP's and they had that scam going where if you invited an interstate friend to try FUIC, you got a voucher for a free FUIC from any BP.

Except they forgot to tell BP about it, so when you went to claim your free FUIC, they didn't honour it as Lion never made any arrangement with BP. Their Facebook page was full of people who complained that they didn't get their free FUIC and FUIC went into hiding.

Oak Iced Coffee and Choc Milk is vile, the vanilla malt one is very good though. Brownes IC is shithouse, Barista Bros tastes kind of weird, not surprised it's made of powdered milk.

Masters IC is decent, but the best are Dare and FUIC, with the latter just edging it for mine.

I actually like Barista Bros. It actually tastes creamy instead of sugar and coffee mixed with water.

Rush is the absolute worst though. I had two sips and felt like shitting out my insides ten minutes later.

Used to drink FUIC almost religiously, until I tried a double espresso Dare once, it's been my favourite ever since.

Tried Barista Bros once, and I wondered if they labeled it wrong, was supposed to be iced coffee but could only taste a slight hint of chocolate....disappointing.

I'd buy iced coffee more than twice a year if it didn't taste like 18 teaspoons of sugar are added.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back