Farrer Football League - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Temora proved me wrong. Well done to them, champion side. 3 in a row is a very special achievement. Coach Kruger personally now has coached 5premierships in a row, Temora must have a superstar lined up to coach them next year after telling Kruger he won't be needed again.

Anyways. Well done to Temora, awesome effort.

Look forward to seeing what happens over the off season with teams needing to recruit players and coaches still. Interesting to see if Barellan come into the competition. Hopefully CSU can win a few games next year, no one wants to see any club go winless.
Hopefully a few more posters in this forum as well.

Jets sign a coach up. Darren Jackson. Reading the daily advertiser it sounds like he has some good afl experience, anyone know how he goes as a coach?

Jets sign a coach up. Darren Jackson. Reading the daily advertiser it sounds like he has some good afl experience, anyone know how he goes as a coach?

Don't know his coaching history, but geez he was a hell of a full forward. I think he kicked some 1200 plus goals in his career including notching the ton some 7 or 8 times, mainly for Finley in the Murray league.Played a few games for Geelong (seniors) as well.

Knew where the goals were then!! Hopefully for the Jets his footy skill/knowledge on the ground can change over to the coaching role, doesn't always work like that though.

Any news from other clubs. Saw a week or so ago that TRYC got Ward back to the club, kicked 60 goals or so a couple years back when they made the GF. They also got a couple back from Albury, shaping up well.
Temora lost a couple triple premiership plays to the Jets.
East Wagga keeping all their big name signings from last year. Maybe Geppart will get the 100 goals next year?
Anyone know anymore on the Barellan move?

Barellan are in, signed a playing coach, Overs from Leeton in RFL, anyone know much about him? Said online he has played in Canberra and Queensland? Anyone think Barellan will go well?

I reckon Marrar will go well in 2015, they will go better than this year. I hear more signings are on the way.

Th
Barellan are in, signed a playing coach, Overs from Leeton in RFL, anyone know much about him? Said online he has played in Canberra and Queensland? Anyone think Barellan will go well?
they finished last in northern riverina in the same league tulli hasn't lost a game for 2 years!!! Be interesting need to recruit 20 very very handy players!!!

heard tryc got andy carey on board will kick a ton easy. csu b on the improve putting last year behind them new president wiv positive attitude. possible coach from wagga tigers tba in days along wiv a couple onballers on the cards .

Not sure CSU could go any worse from not winning a game. But glad to hear that they are getting a few on board, want all teams competitive. TRYC have done well so far this off season, will be back up the top after been absent this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure CSU could go any worse from not winning a game. But glad to hear that they are getting a few on board, want all teams competitive. TRYC have done well so far this off season, will be back up the top after been absent this year.
yes i cant believe i agreed to an interview b4 i even looked up their results its a long way bak to top but that makes it even more enjoyable wen u get their?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back