Farrer League - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

"AFL Riverina operations manager Shane Buchanan yesterday revealed (North Wagga President) Barnes had been reported for allegedly striking, threatening and abusing an umpire."

That's massive news. Must have been quite a brawl. Did anyone see the incident?
Must have been hectic. I heard an all in. And when I say all in, spectators, players, coaches and umpires. Here is a link http://www.dailyadvertiser.com.au/news/local/sport/football-australian-rules/north-wagga-president-to-face-tribunal/2274724.aspx

3 serious injuries in 5 minutes didn't help. But TRYC played I s**t tonne better in the conditions. I left half way through third term.

My u17s team made GF.

Grand Finals are:

U17
EWK (my team) vs Temora

Reserves
Marrar vs North Wagga

Firsts
TRYC vs Marrar
Fairweather fan. Soft as butter.

Temora to win the 17s. All their guns back for finals and have blitzed all challengers. You may as well stay home ZacMac10.
I am tipping Marrar to take home Ressies and Firsts. TRYC may have won the fight at the Vic; but Marrar will win the battle.

Fairweather fan. Soft as butter.

Temora to win the 17s. All their guns back for finals and have blitzed all challengers. You may as well stay home ZacMac10.
I am tipping Marrar to take home Ressies and Firsts. TRYC may have won the fight at the Vic; but Marrar will win the battle.
You may think we will lose but we can win it. The only beat us by 3 goals, which came in a 3 minute burst at the end of the 3rd quarter. Didn't help that one of our best players sent off during that time. And who are you affiliated with for god sake?

Gungahlin Jets requires (In AFL Canberra);

Coaches; for Div 2, 3 & 4 for seasons 2012 – 13 (Option)

Players; for Div 2 – 4, U18s & Women Teams

Remuneration – negotiable on experience and qualifications

Contacts: Joe Cortese 0414 512 769 or Travis Scholfield 0408 534591

gm@gungahlinjets.com.au

Close: 30 September 2011

gm@gungahlinjets.com.au

I'll take $100,000 before we even start negotiations.

gm@gungahlinjets.com.au

How much will I get?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

zacmac, you need some sort of a brain to be a succesful coach, so sorry you will not be concidered for the position. Also why dont you and guuuess get a private room and talk your dribble to yourself
Coming from someone that lives in Junee and that can't spell, it's big to say 'some sort of brain' which quite evidently you don't have yourself.

Yass roos are looking for a playing coach for the upcoming season 2012
Act div 4 .For further details and financial package please phone club president mr G Kerrin on 0402081475.Thanx:footy:

any news on signings and departures. have heard marrar could be losing a few stars?

Might be a few depatures.

I've heard whisperes the big man Dale Hugo is off to Tumbarumba, obviously Macca has retired. Apparently the rock are close to signing a few guns though?

Steve Crowhurst (EWK) has signed with Lavington. EWK will either have both or none of the Clarke brothers. Missed out on Perkins.

I'm tipping Marrar to lose a few while Jets will recruit well with Grintell at the helm.

Anymore ins and outs from teams that people know of????

marrar are losing a few, langtry, hagar, bahr brothers , hodge, macintosh brothers, burgess, suckling and gunnser both needing a year off due to knee reco's, adam howard, have picked up a couple of handy players but tough to cover those losses!

rivcoll picked up a few coolamon players, expect them to be big improvers, also tubba mckelvie has been training with them but is no certainty to play.

chamberlin to the rock but havent heard of any others for the premiers

dowdle and coombes to nth wagga, hallcroft to tumba

marrar are losing a few, langtry, hagar, bahr brothers , hodge, macintosh brothers, burgess, suckling and gunnser both needing a year off due to knee reco's, adam howard, have picked up a couple of handy players but tough to cover those losses!

rivcoll picked up a few coolamon players, expect them to be big improvers, also tubba mckelvie has been training with them but is no certainty to play.

chamberlin to the rock but havent heard of any others for the premiers

dowdle and coombes to nth wagga, hallcroft to tumba

Brad Langtry, Josh Hagar and Marty Bahr the big losses at Marrar. Adam Howard too.

Gunsser, Suckling and Hodge all big losses but they were losses last year and didn't play much if any footy last year.

The remainder will hurt their 2s more.

The Rock & CSU looking the goods by the sound of it. Expect Temora to improve as well

Any news on recruits for the hawks? all ive heard is who they have lost, would of thought after bowing out of the finals race in disappointing fashion last year they'd be looking to ramp things up this year.

With marrar losing so many i expected the hawks to be the rocks main danger, but it appears not??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back