Fastlane

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved this part. Roman looked tough as ****.

DelightfulTinyAmericancurl.gif
Looking back at this, I do wonder if Bryan brought this spot up when planning the match out.

While I would've liked to see Bryan pull this out on Brock, I hope Reigns uses it at some stage during his match against Lesnar.

Last edited:

Watched Fastlane last night. Wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't the first month I had the network and is still technically free at the moment.

Pretty average really. Crowd really put a downer on everything too. It's Sting ffs, maybe cheer a bit?

Cena/Rusev was a lot better than expected. The whole pass out instead of tap out ending was lame though. It's ok for Cena tap out, it won't kill his character.

Roman/Bryan was ok but not Main Event worthy. Dustys were boring. 6 man tag was ok. I literally fell asleep in the tag title match, but that might be more having a late night/early morning. Paige/Nikki wasn't terrible, hard to judge their matches though because I feel like giving them a super sexist 5 star rating because of how hot they are.

Sting/HHH confrontation was ok but the whole not talking, just pointing to the sign thing is way over done.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back