Fat Pizza's Trivia Question #452

Remove this Banner Ad

By the sounds of there being such a question, I am guessing they were instructed to not sing it in their one win. So, zero?
Mobbenfuhrer is correct. I don't usually ask trick questions, but this was an exception. As 3KZ pointed out, Fitzroy did have one win during the season against Fremantle, however senior Coach, Mick Nunan didn’t let the players celebrate with the club song. Most supporters probably didn't notice, because we were singing too loudly ourselves. Well done Mobbs.

Geez Mobs was on the ball! He was singing the song out on the field with the Lynch Mob quite ferociously.

Mick said "you blokes don't deserve to sing the song after one win but when you have your next one you can sing it then." Famous last words indeed.

That fellow was an awful coach. I heard he was cheap and that is why he got the job

My wife had invited another couple over for lunch on that Saturday. He was a Fitzroy tragic as well but we both had young families. We did not go every week. Our wives said 'no footy boys' but Mark, smuggled a trans in, and at half time he went to the loo at my place. He came out with the whispered news that the Roys were up at half time. Doncaster to Footscray would mean we would see part of the last quarter. We were scared of our wives and let it go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back