Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Any hope that the "A Manton" who kicked 9 goals for Keilor U14s in the EDFL today is a son of the Bolt?
Manton has two sons named Archie and Oscar.

Aphrodite posted this email in this thread...
What a sight for Carlton supporters at Visy Park this week with a number of Carlton premiership players returning to their former home ground.

Andrew McKay, Adrian Gleeson, Stephen Silvagni, Greg Williams, Paul Meldrum, Matthew Hogg, Michael Sexton, Mil Hanna, Glenn Manton, Jon Dorotich, Dean Rice and Tom Alvin were among the former Carlton stars at Visy Park.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2013-07-18/son-of-a-gun
Whilst Archi Manton, son of Glen Manton, says.

"Handballing, kicking with my left foot and being confident with my left foot."
http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2013-07-18/son-of-a-gun

Future :)

Sounds like there are a lot of father sons in the next 5 or so years. Hopefully they help with the rebuild.

Carlton doesn't rebuild

Luigi Grollo 1949
Grollo... Grollo... didnt he used to do a lot of work with concrete...

I think that there might be a few of his business rivals from around that era still utilising his products...

Future :)

Sounds like there are a lot of father sons in the next 5 or so years. Hopefully they help with the rebuild.
If all the sons of our guns turn out to have the passion and drive as Dylan has... then the future is looking good.

Dylan's ability wouldn't go astray either :p
This is true... and while, I dont think, we dont have any F/S's coming through this year, as has been noted, we have Jake, Bailey and Jack all coming through.

The next couple of years should be interesting I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints father-sons?!

embarazadas.jpg

Given the way the Saints treated Dean Rice, you'd think his son would choose us over them. Fingers crossed at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back