Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the guy 3rd from the left :confused: :D

994483_1527476520800339_354481896584134263_n.jpg

Pic taken at the Women Of Carlton Function 'Night with the boys' this week!

SOSOSOSOSOS!

wow... either someone photoshopped sos's head on the youngest shoulders or he is a spitting image of the old man.

Was it one of Wayne Johnston's kids that had a heart attack on the footy field and died from it and his brother had one from going through the stress of seeing it happen on the side lines?

Or was that someone else. I remember it happening though.

As mentioned Tommy and clay aren't built for afl but have a decent skill set so vfl is where the belong

Not sure but I do know his partner is on Neighbours :p
He did some work for a company a mate's dad works for and I found out things about him involving his daughter from this source.

I think clay plays for Port Melbourne I get confused I'm not good with names and there is too many kids.

Tommy had struggled with a lot of injuries and is have a decent run at it for once jumping between development and seniors.

Kicked a great goal against footscray and the response he got from his team mates was a thing if beauty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it one of Wayne Johnston's kids that had a heart attack on the footy field and died from it and his brother had one from going through the stress of seeing it happen on the side lines?

Or was that someone else. I remember it happening though.

As mentioned Tommy and clay aren't built for afl but have a decent skill set so vfl is where the belong
Matt had a severe asthma attack & died & his twin brother Tomi suffered an asthma attack as a result of the shock.
Johnston also had a daughter I'm sure... How many kids did he have?
5 kids from his first marriage to Debbie.

Matt had a severe asthma attack & died & his twin brother Tomi suffered an asthma attack as a result of the shock.

5 kids from his first marriage to Debbie.
Knew I had something wrong with that story.
Now you said asthma attack that sounds right

Who is the guy 3rd from the left :confused: :D

994483_1527476520800339_354481896584134263_n.jpg

Pic taken at the Women Of Carlton Function 'Night with the boys' this week!

SOSOSOSOSOS!

How embarrassing for the old bloke in that photo. Just one premiership and two brownlows. Just two of the younger guys will beat each, that plus a couple of norm smiths.

How embarrassing for the old bloke in that photo. Just one premiership and two brownlows. Just two of the younger guys will beat each, that plus a couple of norm smiths.

Don't worry I am sure Judd got the boys to sign it. Could be worth a fortune in 10 years time. Could help out the old retired player in his post-AFL days ..............

Could we claim that one of Mckenzie's team mates (who played 100 games) knock up his miss' and Reece is (illegitimately) a Carlton f/s selection (ala Scully back in 2008) ???

I wish they didn't change the 50 game rule.

Stupid adelaide having a whinge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back