List Mgmt. Father/Son Eligible Kids List

Remove this Banner Ad

The Crows got Mark Riccuito as a scholarship/development player.

I suppose the Swans have only been in Sydney for 32 years. They need time, and a few leg ups from the AFL to really establish themselves. By the way people are carrying on, you would think they've made the finals more than any other side in the competition over the last 20 years or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a rare moment of WTF happened to my car stereo cable, I had to listen to the radio this morning. Anyone else hear Andrew Jarman say that he believes his nephew Ben will choose Hawthorn over Adelaide as his preferred destination? Better system, better football culture in Melbourne, something along those lines anyway.

Not that we can believe everything that Jars has to say, but this latest commentary does nothing to alleviate the fears and doubts that I expressed ten pages ago.

In a rare moment of WTF happened to my car stereo cable, I had to listen to the radio this morning. Anyone else hear Andrew Jarman say that he believes his nephew Ben will choose Hawthorn over Adelaide as his preferred destination? Better system, better football culture in Melbourne, something along those lines anyway.

Not that we can believe everything that Jars has to say, but this latest commentary does nothing to alleviate the fears and doubts that I expressed ten pages ago.

Pretty sure he was just saying that to get a reaction out of KG. Darren was on at one point and Tredrea and Jars were getting him to say Ben would go to Hawthorn just to stir up KG, which they succeeded in doing. :p Darren ended up saying the decision will be up to Ben.

Pretty sure he was just saying that to get a reaction out of KG. Darren was on at one point and Tredrea and Jars were getting him to say Ben would go to Hawthorn just to stir up KG, which they succeeded in doing. :p Darren ended up saying the decision will be up to Ben.

Haven't heard the previous banter, but there was zero reaction from KG this morning - Jars said it almost matter of factly.

Silly? Silly to worry that the reigning premiers, with equal claim to the lad, with a track record of getting whoever they want, are a threat? Yeah, going way OTT :rolleyes:

Don't stress it. Wish I could find that photo of him with Tex and Bernie to calm your ****. By all accounts he loves the club. Andrew Jarman is a pot stirring silly.

There are some people, who no matter what they say, you just can't take them seriously.

Then there's Andrew Jarman.

There are some people, who no matter what they say, you just can't take them seriously.

Then there's Andrew Jarman.

Didn't he call Tippett to Sydney three months before it happened?

Generally agree though, but why would be go out of his way to be wrong about something that he can't possibly be wrong about?

Didn't he call Tippett to Sydney three months before it happened?
I can't remember him saying anything of the sort, personally.

Generally agree though, but why would be go out of his way to be wrong about something that he can't possibly be wrong about?
Because it draws a hell of a lot more attention than saying he's likely to join us. Which is why Andrew does this sort of thing so often.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back