List Mgmt. Father/Son Eligible Kids List

Remove this Banner Ad

And apparently he goes ok. Problem is koster is like 5 games short of his son qualifying. Hell Kym could still proberbly play. Rookie him and have him on the sub bench for 5 games. Would be nothing in the rules to stop that happening.

Do P/S games count, cause I'd love to see Eddie explode with rage if we did something so cynical to get a F/S pick

To be fair the best ones usually go early and we never have an early pick because we always finish mid table. Welcome to 'Ninthelaide'. Where average is everything.
chill out! when walker, sloane, danger are 26, douglas 29, BOB 21, brad 22, talia/smith 24, jenkins 27, lynch 25, betts 29, cameron 21 etc etc in 2016 + draft picks and a good recruitment or two we should be right up there challenging! possibly even next year. just need to fill a few holes (decent back up ruck, outside speed, another decent defender) which should be able to get

chill out! when walker, sloane, danger are 26, douglas 29, BOB 21, brad 22, talia/smith 24, jenkins 27, lynch 25, betts 29, cameron 21 etc etc in 2016 + draft picks and a good recruitment or two we should be right up there challenging! possibly even next year. just need to fill a few holes (decent back up ruck, outside speed, another decent defender) which should be able to get

Except when this happens, there will be two teams largely comprised of 1st round draft picks starting to hit their straps.

Every club is only filling a few holes. The reality is player 18+ on our list is unable to play consistently good Afl football due to either lack of ability, lack of experience or lack of opportunity.

If we are to bounce back quickly from the Trigg-Reid debacle we need to bring in at least 2 players via fs, trade or draft who will be consistent top 18 players next year. Another betts ( who would be top 10 this year) like recruit (impact not position) would be handy.

Every club is only filling a few holes. The reality is player 18+ on our list is unable to play consistently good Afl football due to either lack of ability, lack of experience or lack of opportunity.

If we are to bounce back quickly from the Trigg-Reid debacle we need to bring in at least 2 players via fs, trade or draft who will be consistent top 18 players next year. Another betts ( who would be top 10 this year) like recruit (impact not position) would be handy.
We could draft 'The Recruit' :confused:

We could draft 'The Recruit' :confused:
Johann Wagner looks the goods, and is only 23, from Port Lincoln. Call me bias, because I have a soft spot for all South Aussies, but I would be happy if he won and we got him. :)

Has serious pace, and plays a good half forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johann Wagner looks the goods, and is only 23, from Port Lincoln. Call me bias, because I have a soft spot for all South Aussies, but I would be happy if he won and we got him. :)

You are biased. ;)

Nah, he'd make a good rookie selection.

You are biased. ;)

Nah, he'd make a good rookie selection.
Probably am biased. ;)

Of course, I am not a recruiter and have no idea how to pick a good player. Although, I do like Wagner.

I'm under the impression that the winner of the recruit is offered a contract to be picked up in the National Draft, hence, senior list. Not entirely sure how that would work.

Probably am biased. ;)

Of course, I am not a recruiter and have no idea how to pick a good player. Although, I do like Wagner.

I'm under the impression that the winner of the recruit is offered a contract to be picked up in the National Draft, hence, senior list. Not entirely sure how that would work.

AFL General Counsel Andrew Dillon said the AFL Commission had determined that the player selected at this Draft could be placed on club lists as a Category B rookie

They'd be classed the same as Osborn.

AFL General Counsel Andrew Dillon said the AFL Commission had determined that the player selected at this Draft could be placed on club lists as a Category B rookie

They'd be classed the same as Osborn.
Right, thanks for clearing that up.

I swear I heard they would be senior listed.

I find it tough to tell just how good they are, based on the narrow focused highlights and lowlights of their trial games.

Was he the one who ran a really good agility test?

Given how many players we had play 300 games I'm surprised we don't have more than the 2 combinations on that list.

The bullies players would swap the combo for a flag though ;)

They really did under-achieved,

Nothing particularly new to add here but spoke to Ben's sister the other day who said Ben is mad about the Crows and "mum would kill him if he moved to Melbourne".

Her confidence is good enough for me. If Ben makes the grade we are definitely in the box seat.
I think she is the one that they interviewed at AO for the not an SANFL showdown after one of our Sunday games, she seemed to be full of self cofidence.

You look to be on a winner there!

Nothing particularly new to add here but spoke to Ben's sister the other day who said Ben is mad about the Crows and "mum would kill him if he moved to Melbourne".

Her confidence is good enough for me. If Ben makes the grade we are definitely in the box seat.
Problem is the afl will make us give up walker, Sloane and danger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back