Analysis Father/Son Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to add the following to the father son list considering Boyd will no doubt play over 100 games in his 7+ years at the WB:

2035 - Tom Boyd Jnr
2037 - Brian Boyd & Barry Boyd (Twins)

Should set up our forward line for 10+ years with 3 x 210+cm KPF's from 2037 onwards seeing the bulldogs increase their premiership tally from 7 to 17 after winning 10 back to back and being declared the greatest team of all time.
Liz cambage single? His type ? Lol

I was refering to the bolded out namethat was darcy's son
OK - that doesn't show up because the quote gets truncated unless you click to expand it (which most people probably don't do). The contextual posts were about Foster.
Sorry can't help with Sam Darcy's height. Playing U11s in 2014. Will probably be a big lad though.

http://m.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/2014-10-23/relief-for-fatherson-pick

Relief was the overwhelming feeling pulsing through Zaine Cordy’s veins, when it was confirmed the Western Bulldogs would take the father-son prospect with their fourth round selection in the 2014 NAB AFL Draft.

A product of the Bulldogs’ father-son academy, Cordy will join brother Ayce at the Kennel this November following draft day.

The 17-year-old will become the fifth father-son player on the Dogs’ senior list, telling BulldogsTV he’s pleased to be starting his senior footballing career in familiar surroundings.“ It was very exciting, I was relieved because there’d been a bit as to whether I’d get picked or not,” Cordy said.“Compared to most other blokes who are getting drafted, I know where I’m going so I can sit back and relax and work on school.”

Cordy is currently completing his Year 12 studies at Geelong College, juggling his school commitments with football.

The Geelong Falcons product says he’s looking forward to extending his sibling rivalry to the football club environment.“I’ve always been pretty competitive with Ayce, even though he’s been six years older than me, I’ve always tried to beat him in a few things.”A versatile and athletic defender, Cordy says he thrives on the one-on-one contest, and prides himself on his ball use, particularly by foot.

Geelong Cats triple premiership winning half-back Corey Enright, is one player that Cordy has followed with particular interest in recent years.“I really enjoy down the backline, just playing on an opponent, beating them one-on-one.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you Google "Michael Romero afl 9/10/98" the is a Tac cup record go to page 17 on the pdf and Michael Romero is mentioned on the calder cannons list

Romero is mentioned in the Calder list unless there is another Michael Romero he is one for the 2016 draft. Maybe someone can put the page from the pdf (@ p17 from memory)

He is currently 175cm but kids around that age grow a fair bit before their draft the rucks seem to be in the low 190's from the lists I looked through

If you Google "Michael Romero afl 9/10/98" the is a Tac cup record go to page 17 on the pdf and Michael Romero is mentioned on the calder cannons list

Romero is mentioned in the Calder list unless there is another Michael Romero he is one for the 2016 draft. Maybe someone can put the page from the pdf (@ p17 from memory)

He is currently 175cm but kids around that age grow a fair bit before their draft the rucks seem to be in the low 190's from the lists I looked through
175cm is fine. Means he'll grow to the low end of the 180's which is shortish but not terribly so.

Is Darcy Macpherson our only likely f/s next year?