Analysis Father/Son Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Has anybody watched foster this year at carlton or their reserves team? Did he do anything at all?

Has anybody watched foster this year at carlton or their reserves team? Did he do anything at all?
I have seen him play once this year against Casey
Was wearing a different number so had no idea it was him
Didn't impress me, will take a few years to develop.
Won a few one-one contests and we moved to the backline since his marking would help stop casey forward entries.

I saw him once and he didn't do too well, also in the defence in that game. But they have been getting thumped quite often this year so not an easy gig for him.

How's Romero been in the juniors? Heard good things about him last year but haven't heard anything this year. Anyone seen him play?

I saw him once and he didn't do too well, also in the defence in that game. But they have been getting thumped quite often this year so not an easy gig for him.
i did a bit of reading up on him last night and apparently he didnt play much of the year due to foot injuries

So are we expecting to get Darcy for free in the draft? is that what happens if he falls out of the point range or do we still have to use a late pick?

So are we expecting to get Darcy for free in the draft? is that what happens if he falls out of the point range or do we still have to use a late pick?

Judging by what Dalrymple said in an interview he expects him to be a third round pick which is the same as I rank him so expect a team to bid around pick 50 ish.

A lot of people hete are skeptical about him but I've seen a fair bit and my eye test says we are in for another good one here.

highly expect darcy kids to have a massive year and cost us a first rounder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Kellet not on the list? Son of Nigel who played 101 games for the dogs.

Josh played for Vic Metro in the Under 14's this year. He's in the same draft as Oliver Liberatore I believe 2019

Josh Kellet not on the list? Son of Nigel who played 101 games for the dogs.

Josh played for Vic Metro in the Under 14's this year. He's in the same draft as Oliver Liberatore I believe 2019
Wouldn't know, TAC teams still going through the list process i think

fact we got him for a second rounder is beyond a steal
But it's not really.
Libba may be a gun now but he only was expected to go around ~15 in an uncompromised draft. The difference between pick 15 and 41 or whatever is actually less than both Daniher and Viney. Daniher was rated around a pick 2 or 3 and Viney about a pick 5 and picks 10 and 23 or whatever was taken to used them was a more significant than us and Libba.