Father & Son & Academy Prospects

i saw that willi rioli was in this draft but wasnt taken. i thought he was maurice's son and meant to be pretty good?

Nephew. He has the talent but is a fair few kegs over weight. If he wants to make it IMO he needs to the bite the bullet and move to Melbourne (or Adelaide or Perth) and link up with a state league club (Preferably the tigers). Be interesting if he got in touch with the club and asked to play VFL next year i'm sure we would give him a chance.

Richard Tambling has a few kids from what i remember and they should be around 7 i believe he was very young not sure if they were boys though
The very least he can do for this football club is produce at least one gun offspring.....................more would be better.

I was talking to a guy today who coaches Weightmans nephew. He is going to play at Williamstown next year.
He said that Weightmans sons are a couple of years away but are absolute guns.
They will definitely play AFL.

That is absolutely wicked news !!! @Captaincotch9 ,now that's something to look forward to...

Apparently the great mr black magic's(politically incorrect these days?) son is on our radar and seems to be a very highly probable father son pick in a few years. I think he's 13-14 however don't know much about him, anyone know about him?

I think our last father sons were roach and raines so haven't really had any successful ones lately..

Apparently the great mr black magic's(politically incorrect these days?) son is on our radar and seems to be a very highly probable father son pick in a few years. I think he's 13-14 however don't know much about him, anyone know about him?

I think our last father sons were roach and raines so haven't really had any successful ones lately..

Joel Bowden and Richo are still pretty recent in my mind

Back