Father sons 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

You never know Hawthorn will be into Ben Jarman if this is Darren's Son he may choose Adelaide but will we give him a choice and he could choose Hawthorn you never know.
So is there a difference in the bidding process if a young boy like Jarman is eligible for two sides

So is there a difference in the bidding process if a young boy like Jarman is eligible for two sides
Nah, he just chooses one (or neither) to be nominated by. Same as Daniher.

Nah, he just chooses one (or neither) to be nominated by. Same as Daniher.

In the case of young Jarman, can either the Hawks or crows outbid the other? Or is his first contract at a set wage?

In the case of young Jarman, can either the Hawks or crows outbid the other? Or is his first contract at a set wage?
They can offer a third year, or more, at whatever rate they want to try to get him to nominate them. Swans had to do it with Mitchell because of GWS trying to get him to nominate for the normal draft, and the Lions and Blues did the same with Murphy.

doesn't he have to nominate which club he wants to go to ?

Ben is a crows supporter (not that it makes a difference) and I reckon Darren might just get a job at AFC come 2015 !

He gets to choose, my question was if one or the other could give him "an offer he can't refuse"

Ben is a crows supporter (not that it makes a difference) and I reckon Darren might just get a job at AFC come 2015 !
By the looks of Darren these days, if the crows could organise a sponsorship deal with balfours pies for him, then young Ben is all yours.

makes an enormous difference.

Assuming they're living in adelaide and he supports adelaide, i see absolutely no reason why he wouldn't pick adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Billy Stretch has had a good canival. I think been in the best every game. I think rated a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Even if he goes up the rankings couldn't see anyone with a pick below us in first round bidding.

Billy Stretch has had a good canival. I think been in the best every game. I think rated a 2nd or 3rd round pick. Even if he goes up the rankings couldn't see anyone with a pick below us in first round bidding.
What I have heard is he is raked around the mid teens I expect Melbourne to get him with there second pick

What I have heard is he is raked around the mid teens I expect Melbourne to get him with there second pick

Dees Get Lucky Again as they are still a Below Average Side and Can get a 1st Round Player in the 2nd Round

depending on where Port finish they'll probably bid on him pick 17 or so so yeah you'll get him for a pick in the 20's which is about right

Stretch is subject to the collective media circle jerk about father sons. He's been solid but not spectacular, has some brain fades and doesn't lift his eyes much. He's a reasonable kick without being spectacular, quick but not by any means very quick and has no inside game and appears very one dimensional. Some of the games he's been listed in the bests for have been ridiculous, he wasn't even in the best 20

I think Melbourne will get him for a 3rd which is what I see as market value. Might even slide to a 4th as IMO he's about pick 40-45 worth. That's where he'd be seen were he not a F/S choice.

Billy Stretch and Darcy Moore both All Aus selections. Exciting for the Dees and Pies.
So have they moved to probable first rounders or second rounders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back