Favorite Collingwood Goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Good call. Actually johnnos goal which was either the 6th or 7th when he baulked Ling was awesome. The crowd was roaring as soon as it left the boot. I was right behind the line and we were all up as soon as it went off the boot. Come to think of it Pendles one either just before or after on his right after awesome pressure in the centre square was amazing too. Similar story it wasn't missing.

That quarter is one of my favourite all-time!

Wish I was at the Ground for that Game

Loving this thread. Dishing out likes left right and centre on these clips. Just love the roars that accompany these goals. The Army just erupt.

FWIW Micky McGuane's 7 bounce goal v Blues in 92 is still probably my favourite with special mentions to Daicos from the boundary in the 1990 QF v Eagles, Pebbles 60 metre bomb v Crows in 02 Prelim and Neon's last qtr goal in the drawn 2010 GF.

A couple that haven't been mentioned yet that also sprung to mind are:
- Dougie Barwick's 30 metre curling snap in the 4th qtr of the 1990 GF. The fans just went ape after this as it was pretty much the nail in the Dons coffin and the moment that we all realised that we were finally going to break the drought.
- Jarryd Blair's toe poke to pip the Dons in the ANZAC game in 2012; and
- Chris Tarrant's first goal back in Pies colours in 2011 when we steamrolled the Crows with an 11 goal last term to come over the top of them in 2011. Kicked it through then looked to the crowd tugging at his B & W jumper over the heart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to pick the common denominator in your recent posts johncitizen

Big Didak fan? He definitely provided us with a heap of big moments. His goal from outside 50 on the run v West Coast at Subi in 2007 in a cut throat Semi was another cracker.

Didak was great to have, he was that touch of class when most of his teamates were solid battlers.

complimented us well.

2 goals- 1990 Vic Park vs Richmond. D Millane casually swatting away defenders like they are a mere incovenience and strolling in. Daics being tackled and still nailing a perfectly executed shot from the boundary.

This is not a goal, but FMD! Probably my favourite Collingwood player ever.

Best backman to don the stripes in my 24 years of living. Absolute brick wall and sublime skills. The complete footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back