Favorite opposition player (no ex-Cats)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that you, Darce?

Luke-Darcy.jpeg
Say that again

I like the consistent minimum fuss type players, not necessarily the most talented. Some might seem out of left field

Nathan Jones from Melbourne
Gwilt and Dempster from St Kilda
Johnson from Freo
Schulz from Port
O'Brien (or Lumumba) - hate the person, but like his footy
Roberts-Thomson and Luke Parker
Deledio
Jeremy Cameron
Dale Morris

Jono Brown, fellow W'bool boy. Loved the way he plays... well played?
Roughead from the Hawks... wish he played for anyone else. Every interview I can't help but admire him.
Whats that mean in your avatar mate? Big Robo from Port Fairy?

Jay Schulz from Port Power. He's an amazing forward and such a reliable kick. Jeremy Cameron would have to be a close second.
Another good ol' Woodville-West Torrens boy. :thumbsu:

I have to say I don't mind watching Port play fullstop right now. Good young skillful players and a good style of footy.
Yeah they play a very exciting brand of footy. Kenny has done an excellent job coaching them thus far. Dare I say that they almost play the game as it should be played. I expect Port to go deep into September based on what I've seen so far. I'm really looking forward to watching our boys take on Port and checking out Adelaide Oval in the process. It should be a ripping match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hadn't even considered of all time....
will have to put some thought into this!

but off the top of my head i always loved the Ox as a kid growing up, and watching Stewie Maxfield kick those left foot passes on the run was a thing of beauty

Thats what I was thinking..all time
Flower , Lockett , Quinlan , Skilton , Hodge , Voss , Doug Hawkins........

Flower achieved what no one else ever really did, or will ever do - he gave footy dreams for us skinny nerds at school. I still get nervous watching him play in old footage, and wonder how he did what he did on the field, especially with how the game was played back then. He was so good a player, and would be incredible in today's game.

Flower achieved what no one else ever really did, or will ever do - he gave footy dreams for us skinny nerds at school. I still get nervous watching him play in old footage, and wonder how he did what he did on the field, especially with how the game was played back then. He was so good a player, and would be incredible in today's game.

My Father is a Melb supporter and I enjoyed the duels in an era of classic wingmen Flower V Turner , personally always liked Flower more than Grieg similar players just that one player with other great around him. Such a shame Jimmy ran over the mark, would loved to have seen Flower in a GF in 88 , although he probably would have missed as he was injured. I look at Alves and Wells that left Melb( cant blame them ) perhaps in todays way of looking at thing Flower should have left for his own recognition as well. He was so loved . no one would have thought worse of him.

-Mark LeCras even he does play for that franchise of w***ers. Deadly kick and former premiership player with West Perth.

-Gumbleton just for the fact I know his dad and we went to Goldfingers late one night over in Melbourne on a footy trip.

-Dangerfield of course. Lenny Hayes. About it. They're all scum in the eyes of morbo.

Jaeger Omeara, Pendles.... hate to admit it but Gunston and Suckling

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back