Universal Love Favourite current Swans player

Who is your favourite current player on the swans list?

• Adam Goodes

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Jarrad McVeigh

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Ted Richards

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Rhyce Shaw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lance Franklin

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Heath Grundy

• Kieren Jack

• Ben McGlynn

• Josh Kennedy

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Craig Bird

• Kurt Tippett

• Nick Smith

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Dan Hannebery

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Lewis Jetta

• Mike Pyke

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Luke Parker

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Sam Reid

• Dane Rampe

• Jeremy Laidler

• Gary Rohan

• Harry Cunningham

• Other please specify

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I always loved the full forwards as a kid, so wrapt when we got plugger, had to be Minton Connell for kick to kick at primary school, wore number 8 etc.

But my favourite swan i have seen still plays and even though he is struggling Goodsey is my favourite.

I like tippett though, i always hated buddy but now its hard not to love him.

Like a hard nut mid, Jpk is great and of course Heath Grundy such an elite defender

but Goodes has done it all and more, I never saw Skilton, but Goodes is the greatest swan i have seen just ahead of Paul Kelly

Nick Smith!

Nick just goes about his business week in week out. I don't look at who the best players are every week in the papers because he isn't often in that list but he is perhaps the first player picked by the coaches. I believe he is our general down back iwhere he will often switch play & hit that target every time. He has mentioned he'd like a go in the midfield at some point but in the mean time, he just does his job................for 4Qs.

Nick is a prime candidate for co-captain in the next few years alongside Parker!

Nick Smith!

Nick just goes about his business week in week out. I don't look at who the best players are every week in the papers because he isn't often in that list but he is perhaps the first player picked by the coaches. I believe he is our general down back iwhere he will often switch play & hit that target every time. He has mentioned he'd like a go in the midfield at some point but in the mean time, he just does his job................for 4Qs.

Nick is a prime candidate for co-captain in the next few years alongside Parker!

He is so easily forgotten, i know i am guilty of it doing votes on here, then after someone may mention him and you think yeah he was bloody good, yet again

No real favourite. Huge respect for anyone who wears the red & white. Probably why I get pissed off when fans belittle any Swans player. All of these guys have worked their butts off so that we can preen and sing the club's glory, and many other players have gone before who never enjoyed the success but worked to build the wonderful culture we have today (gets off soapbox)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving the love for Nick Smith. I'm with you. But my money's on Rohan. I know he makes mistakes but I've loved his triumph over adversity. When he gets it right he's exciting to watch. He does have a weird kick on him though with a lot of late left right drift. Anyone else noticed that?

Ted Richards. All round decent bloke, back six general. I'll leave Heeney to vonn with my blessing #totallyforteddy

Actually it's Luke for me <3

Jake Lloyd for me at the moment.

He has this ability to make time for himself and team mates that is astonishing and off the back of that invariably makes a good decision and executes it efficiently/

In reality it is all of them anyway. We have a good group at the moment and all are watchable and have quirks to make them stand out.

Yep.... Hanners for me too.... and great to see him getting back into some good form.

Really like young Harry.... Find his enthusiasm and excitement very refreshing

Rohan as I had the same injury and for him to get back to playing is something pretty tough imo.

hope you don't mind me asking but did you play?

Back