Favourite hidden moments of the Grand final

Remove this Banner Ad

Other than the first 10 minutes, all our goals came in bursts of 2,3,4,5 in a row. it completely demoralised them. Any sniff they got we extinguished almost immediately with interest.

Well now you've done it with this post.

I'm going to have to watch the replay again!

When Hodgey spoiled Bud and punched it out of bounds, Buddy's reflex action was to turn around with aggro and front up to his opponent........ until he remembered who it was and turned immediately from a raging bull to a bashful kid, as per the photo below. It was gold and Hodgey had a bit of a laugh no doubt about his rapid mood swing.

v2rGQ3v.jpg

I have just posted a video in the Hawthorn Video Highlights post which is definitely a hidden moment.

Thanks

I have just posted a video in the Hawthorn Video Highlights post which is definitely a hidden moment.

Thanks

awesome - where did u get the behind goal footage?

Hill is amazing to watch and see how much effort he is putting in off the ball, he just burnt his opponent off in that play, thanks for sharing

Going to be raining all day here so no lawn mowing today. Might just settle in and watch the QF after I finish watching the rest of the Prelim '13, which I had to stop due to the missus & her girlfriends stumble home last night at 11:30 after a session on the cider and watching Fifty Shades.

On Valentine's Day, I organised a '50 Shades of Grand Final' night. This involved tying up the missus and gagging her, then placing her in the corner of the room, while I watched the Grand Final without interruption. Hey, that should have satisfied both parties. I certainly got my jollies, yet somehow she wasn't as impressed with the night. Women!! Can anyone understand them?? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to think that he did it so the kid who gave him his premiership medal still felt special giving him a medallion rather than another. Most likley though he was trying to avoid the first smashing him in the face.

I like to think that he did it so the kid who gave him his premiership medal still felt special giving him a medallion rather than another. Most likley though he was trying to avoid the first smashing him in the face.
Also so when he bent over to let the kid put the medal around his neck that it didn't swing forward and leave an imprint of Norm Smith's face on the kids face.

After so many re-watches, there NO hidden moments!
Me too. The only hidden moment I have left is BT's involuntary snort, I think about 10 minutes into the third. For some stupid reason it cracks me up every time I hear it (and it's the highpoint of his commentary too).

Me too. The only hidden moment I have left is BT's involuntary snort, I think about 10 minutes into the third. For some stupid reason it cracks me up every time I hear it (and it's the highpoint of his commentary too).
Lol, I've been meaning to mention that for ages!

I prefer when he mutters "bloody Jetta" under his breath with 4.58 left in the second (after Lake's stumble and tackle on Jack).

He says something else i can't make out with 4.11 left when Jetta jettas the footy.

I'd pay good money to see the Sydney team meeting pre game, where they decide to throw in the towel if the whips are cracking too hard around the contest for the first twenty mins of the game.

It wouldt be my fave moment, but it would be up there with some of my fave moments, though still just outside my top fifty.

When Hodgey spoiled Bud and punched it out of bounds, Buddy's reflex action was to turn around with aggro and front up to his opponent........ until he remembered who it was and turned immediately from a raging bull to a bashful kid, as per the photo below. It was gold and Hodgey had a bit of a laugh no doubt about his rapid mood swing.

v2rGQ3v.jpg
I remember pre season footage from 11 or 12 and they were doing boxing training. They were being partnered up with similar matches and Hodge and Bud were paired. Pretty even contest from memory.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back