Society/Culture FBI boss expose elite pedo ring... The strange front page of today Herald Sun. Possible context.

Remove this Banner Ad

At the very least, this should be moved to the Conspiracy board, Mods?

That board is incorrectly named. It is for discussion of conspiracy theories. Real conspiracies can happen such as Watergate and Iran Contra. The scandal in Britain has been mentioned a number of times in the House of Commons and is the subject of several police investigations. It should not be dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elm_Guest_House_child_abuse_scandal

Linking it to some global network of satan worshipers is another thing...

no, your epic laziness when copy-pasting with no attempt to discuss anything in your own words, combined with 0 effort at formatting, is just ******* annoying.

its not epic laziness i have been tying to make the articles shorter by getting rid of bits - and yet its all so strange i find it hard to edit them correctly and not leaving out an important part of the puzzle. But i do beg of you a thousand pardons.

I feel the words of former policeman, judges, witness, Earls of Sandwhichs etc. can articulate the facts better than me.

You know what else is annoying? Global politician riddled elite Satanic pedophile rings

That board is incorrectly named. It is for discussion of conspiracy theories. Real conspiracies can happen such as Watergate and Iran Contra. The scandal in Britain has been mentioned a number of times in the House of Commons and is the subject of several police investigations. It should not be dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

Why? satan worship IMO is not a big deal, really

its more the rape of children that is the issue IMO

i dont know enough about the topic to say if is a 'global network' is not, but 8 million kids go missing a year according to the authorities. seems like a big number

Last edited:
Why?

satan worship imo is not a big deal really

its more the rape of children that is the issue IMO

i dont know enough about the topic to say if is a 'global network' is not, but 8 million kids go missing a year according to the authorities. seems like a big number
Do they go missing, never to return?

If this is true the British royal family are up to their incestuous necks in this.

In 1964 the Queen, Prince Phillip and a few catholic priests took 10 indigenous kids from a residential home in British Columbia on a picnic. The 10 kids then completely disappeared never to be heard of again.

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news341_crown.html

If this is true the British royal family are up to their incestuous necks in this.

In 1964 the Queen, Prince Phillip and a few catholic priests took 10 indigenous kids from a residential home in British Columbia on a picnic. The 10 kids then completely disappeared never to be heard of again.

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news341_crown.html

you believe everything you read on the internet i take it?

You mean some of it's not true?

kevin annett is a known con artist/nutter. his involvement in the story doesn't do it any favours. the fact the story doesn't appear on anything approaching a reliable site for information/research also doesn't help. it'd take more than a shitty website with 90s design to compel me to source it in a forum discussion, hence my question to you.

What did you expect, Google to have it splashed across it's home page?

Years ago if someone had have told me there was widespread abuse of children throughout the Catholic Church, government and societies elite I would have told them they are crazy. I'm sure back then it wasn't something that was regularly published in our major rags despite the fact many knew it was happening.

What did you expect, Google to have it splashed across it's home page?

i expected a better source than annett, and better sites than above top secret, zeitgeist and prison planet. you might find these sources informative, but normal people in reality have higher standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you seem to be passionate in your defense of child abusers.

haha. nah to be honest i dont really care much at all. it's the amount of bullshit someone is willing to swallow on the flimsiest source of information that gets me animated. like ffs. in what way does someone come to that kind of conclusion from that standard of evidence lol. it just does my head in. anyway, good luck with your rabbit hole.

haha. nah to be honest i dont really care much at all. it's the amount of bullshit someone is willing to swallow on the flimsiest source of information that gets me animated. like ffs. in what way does someone come to that kind of conclusion from that standard of evidence lol. it just does my head in. anyway, good luck with your rabbit hole.

Check out the below Kevin Annett doco. In it the known "con artist"/"nutter" goes into bat for sexually/physically abused and murdered Indigenous Canadian children. It cost him his job (Church Minister), family and reputation. That other nutter, Noam Chomsky, said he would be more deserving of the Noble Peace prize than any previous winner.

Anyway, enjoy the doco. Throw tomatoes if you must.

Strange comment. You think the systematic abuse of children by the clergy, establishment and political elite is a conspiracy.
No, but when one of the major posters in this thread thinks it is all about satanic rituals and cooking babies in the ovens of McDonalds it does give the thread a sniff of conspiracy. Make that outright nutbaggery.

If that story with the kids is not true, who is the sick *er to fill those kids minds with that s**t, someone has definately messed with those kids, whether actual physical abuse as described or psychological abuse to make them say it so convincingly.

Genius reputation proceeds you ! can say what you want without backing it up because you've done the hard yards nice :)

haha. the days of wasting hours of my life watching dumb as dog s**t youtube docos are well behind me. if it doesn't pass the sniff test it doesn't get watched. life's too short. intellectual enquiry isn't a matter of chasing up every rumour.

Why bother ridiculing those who have seen it

you'd be surprised what you can deduce about a s**t sandwich without actually having to eat it.

Otherwise you do nothing to educate yourself or rid him of his foolishness if indeed it is.

oh please. people that believe these things cannot be corrected. you can't reason someone out of beliefs they didn't reason themselves into.

ollie norf.

it is merely smearing the messenger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back