Mod. Notice Feedback

How's the board travelling?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are asking all SuperCoach board members to give us some feedback about the state of our board. We would be grateful if you would take a few moments to vote in the poll, but more importantly post your thoughts about how things are going on this board. Anything is fair game - the moderators, the quality of the discussion, the amount of traffic, the thead structure, etc. Voting is useful, but we are most interested in ways you think BigFooty and specifically this board can be improved -- what we are doing right or wrong, and your thoughts generally about your use of this forum.

Thank you for any feedback you can provide!

I had a great time as this is my first year on the SC board with all the other supporters and players, all the girls and guys give great advice and there is a sense of respect for new and old SC players. The Board is well structured with all the info you ever need to be a ruthless SuperCoach. Its all good Jiska :D:thumbsu:

Yep, first yearer here too and loved it. Have barely seen a mod have to take action (admittedly I'm only on the SC and Bulldogs Boards) and everyone was very welcoming and supportive to me as a newbie.

Haven't seen anything that could be improved (apart from me getting a medal for winning a league! :D)

This SuperCoach board has been the first thing I've come to after logging on each day right through the season. It's great to be able to discuss all aspects of the game we love in such a friendly atmosphere. That's the best thing about this board ... there's a real sense of community and although opinions are strongly held and defended, it's almost always done with respect and there's little or no sign here of the trolling that makes the rest of Big Footy a place to avoid. The mods have done a great job. Like top umpires they've been almost invisible but still ensured the board runs smoothly.

Hope you all have a good rest over our short off season and come back pre Christmas to get started again for 2015 :)

I had a great time as this is my first year on the SC board with all the other supporters and players, all the girls and guys give great advice and there is a sense of respect for new and old SC players. The Board is well structured with all the info you ever need to be a ruthless SuperCoach. Its all good Jiska :D:thumbsu:
Yep that pretty well sums it up for me too. Great forum and I'll certainly be back next year for all the thrills and spills, highs and lows, agony and ecstasy. :)

This SuperCoach board has been the first thing I've come to after logging on each day right through the season. It's great to be able to discuss all aspects of the game we love in such a friendly atmosphere. That's the best thing about this board ... there's a real sense of community and although opinions are strongly held and defended, it's almost always done with respect and there's little or no sign here of the trolling that makes the rest of Big Footy a place to avoid. The mods have done a great job. Like top umpires they've been almost invisible but still ensured the board runs smoothly.

Hope you all have a good rest over our short off season and come back pre Christmas to get started again for 2015 :)
So much the above too, great post.

Not bad at all. Is there a thread where people put there week to week overall rank as the season unfolds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the SC board and BF in general.

I don't live in Australia at the moment but still play SC with my mates so it can be hard to know all the good rookies without having the usual football banter.

I like browsing these forums and creating some lists for further research. The threads are well organised which makes it easy to get all the information I need.

Great call.

Where art thou Judd_Magic ??

I reckon he realised he just needed a rest from SC & associated boards banter.

He got very frustrated in 2014 with his initial team & early trades.

So he has taken a good break it seems.

Sincerely hope he is ok.

Enjoyed it early on... Got very Meh mid-late season. Discussion was of pretty poor quality and I got pretty disinterested (the board, not SC). A lot of big ego's from people that weren't actually that great. Decided to hardly post at all after like mid year. I enjoyed the private forums and convo's a lot more.

I love this place, have posted here for a few years and it's always great to the regular posters from over the years and all the new fresh faces each season. Everyone seems to get on well and friendly advice is given out often.
I don't think anything really needs to change, maybe we can start making the next round trades threads on Thursdays for LOLs

Even though I ******* suck and got my
shake.gif
handed to me weekly I loved visiting the SC board. As others have said - great sense of humour and camaraderie on this board even as the boots were being put in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back