Moved Thread Feeling flat? Need to lift your spirits? Go no further...

Remove this Banner Ad

Horts

Club Legend
Jun 15, 2014
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Leeds United, Melbourne City
I felt like a bit of a laugh, so went over into Tassie's board..

If you're ever feeling down, and in need of a smile, have a read of this pure comedy GOLD:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/your-10-most-disliked-players.1068414/

Thats right, it's the 2014 Tassie Whoreks Top 10 Most Disliked Players Thread.

Shockingly its comprised mostly of Sydney & Geelong players, and their reasons for disliking them.

Hahaha god its good. Treat yourselfs, get in there!

I don't understand these sort of threads, I don't think I hate a single player on any team.

Nick Malceski - Have to add this guy in because has he done anything else besides kick a few arsey goals against us? Overrated soft little b*tch.

Nick Malceski - only kicks tin ass goals against us

:D

I felt like a bit of a laugh, so went over into Tassie's board..

If you're ever feeling down, and in need of a smile, have a read of this pure comedy GOLD:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/your-10-most-disliked-players.1068414/

Thats right, it's the 2014 Tassie Whoreks Top 10 Most Disliked Players Thread.

Shockingly its comprised mostly of Sydney & Geelong players, and their reasons for disliking them.

Hahaha god its good. Treat yourselfs, get in there!

Great thread, serious Lolz over there. How can they defend themselves when people say the hawks supporters are self righteous, arrogant a**holes.

ive never seen a group of fans struggle with a premiership loss like 2012

seriously someone should of organised some therapy for the hawks fans, they haven't handled it

Malceski for kicking tin ass goals against them

Goodes for being a finger pointing sook

Cam Guthrie for being a sooky sook
LOL bitter.

What's the deal with the Guthrie thing?

In fairness though a lot of people don't like Goodes because of the racism scandal....not just Hawf flogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FWIW my contribution to the thread:

Good thread.

1. Brian Lake. When he's not choking on the ground, he's choking players on the ground.
2. Richie Vandenburg (retired). A worse captain than Nick Maxwell.
3. Luke Hodge. Wannabe tough guy who needs to embrace the fact he is losing his hair. Just shave the rest off, tough guy
4. Josh Gibson. Had to ride on Buddy's coat-tails to get a game.
5. Sam Mitchell. Talentless, niggling little campaigner. In the Ryan Crowley mold, just not as entertaining.
6. Taylor Duryea. Nice name, asshat. Sounds like diarhhea.
7. Brendan Whitecross. Nice mustache, asshat.
8. Paul Puopolo. Arrogant little flog, needs to be brought back into line by the senior crew. A couple of good games doesn't make you a champion.
9. David Hale. Has a good deal of the Norfs in him still
10. Cyril. For making Bruce jizz every time he gets the ball. I don't need to hear that s**t.

Yeah what is it? Why do ppl dislike him so much?
They hate him for the same reason people boo Buckley and riewoldt - he is a star.

On top of that the Leigh Matthews protected species stuff didn't help and the collingwood stuff from last year solidified the racist group that don't like seeing a proud black man stand up.

But the hawks board has more than its fair share of bitter and twisted people who seem unable to get past a fixation with 2012.

I almost got into a fight at kardinia park in 2011 when we won there because some f wit decided to constantly refer to goodies getting undeserved brownlow votes against the cats. Up until the 2012 gf I hated the Geelong fan base but the bizarre hawk reaction to 2012 has made Geelong and their fans and the swans blood brothers (if you forgive the pun). I hope they come out and belt hawthorn after we've done that and really it's anyone but hawthorn when it comes to the footy these days

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back