Female Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, hey tiger, if you're good enough in bed, you wouldn't need to buy her stuff for sleeping with you. It would be its own reward.

LOL, true...but she will be worth it then, chart topping sex will do that to a man:).
The point I was really trying to make (to the post I was replying to) was that if you are buying things, paying for dinners etc just to impress a woman before any real relationship action;) then u will probably end up broke and frustrated. Thats what happens to 'the nice guy' who may 'get lucky' once in a while.

In my experience, paying for things to impress doesnt get you far, whats way way way more important is the way u make her feel when she is around u and thats through being a secure, self confident man who knows what he wants and can make her laugh at the same time. Be that man always and women will notice u. You will meet a lot more women and save yourself time and money.

Yeah it is a slog, We just talk heaps and are overly honest with eachother! We have hit some rocks and snags, but we have worked hard and got through them. I wouldn't recomend it as a first option, but I would not change my love for her for anything else in the world!

She is a Yank, But a sexy Yank.

As for the Vibrator I brought her that when she returned, But I trust her, I don't think she would go sleep around! The lingere, Just something to make her feel sexy and pick her up!
on the vibrator topic, have your knob moulded in silicone & send that to her,

My girlfriend lives in New York, I am here in Adelaide and just got back from a 2 week holiday over there. We are madly in love but I just missed Valentine's day with her because of flights and getting back to work. I said to her I would send over a goodie Box and I have a few things in there but would like to put in more. I have Brought her a digital Photo frame, A digital image key ring, a few Bath oils, Scented candles, body wash and some sexy lingere, but I feel like my box to her is lacking something. Could someone please give me some ideas of what else to chuck in there? I have made her a card also.

Also Adult toys and the like are not needed.
Curious to know what ended up un ya box.
And are you still with the gal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back