Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She rejected your advances... Move on.
It just makes you look desperate...
Love it when others mention me in posts to you, maybe it is because I have chosen to ignore them.
Attention seekers much?

What is the general opinion among you of men striking back when women instigate fights? Surely even the most rusted on leftists would support what Whoopi says.

Way to start a discussion.

Being able to cook, clean and care for ones self has been a cultural trait of the actual middle class for some time and tools that liberate people from spending more time from doing said chores is a liberating force.

In regards to my family it's been that way for sixty years now.

do people really consider being a mother 'subservience'? raising happy healthy children is the only objectively worthwhile thing you can do with your life.

I got a text from a conservative mate of mine this morning saying he was sick of the Michelle Payne story. She's pressing the right buttons.
If he'd said the Jarryd Hayne story, then I'd have to agree with him.

raising children is a 'subservient role'? having a 'career' in financial services is not a subservient role?

what a load of s**t.

do people really consider being a mother 'subservience'? raising happy healthy children is the only objectively worthwhile thing you can do with your life.

He was talking about appliances, not motherhood.

But nice leap :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should add "the Constitution" to your list of things you don't understand.

Please provide a single example in Australian Common Law (Which under-writes our Commonwealth constitution); where women are discriminated against as non-equals.

I'll be waiting.:)

Also....Still waiting for a definition of feminism from you!;)

Fairdinkum, Barry...
Expected better from you. A 'like' from lebbo should have raised alarm bells for you...

1. For the same reason that no one praises the baskets that the slaves were given to carry cotton in...

2. Making a subservient role easier, is not liberation

Oh Dear Lord.

1. So Now domestic chores are akin to slavery.:drunk:....Where will all this Marxist/Engelian 'oppressive' rhetoric end?

2. Simpson Washers & Hoover Vaccum cleaners have made it possible for even knuckle dragging trogs like myself, to do a wash, via the turning of a few buttons. And get all the dust out of the house in a lazy half hour....I'd say they've liberated all of humanity from hours of drudgery, while allowing women, in the meantime, to pursue other choices.:thumbsu:

You're kind of a glass half-empty person, aren't you?!

Liberated all humanity but only women were able to pursue other choices?
How sweet, thank you Ben Franklin for making life so much easier for us mere mortal women. LOL

Have I mentioned how much I like your avatar Maggie?

It reminds me of the bird picture cards we use to get out of the tynee-tips tea boxes as kids!:thumbsu:

And yes, was merely returning the rhetorical devices CM86 seems to favor so well.;)

raising children is a 'subservient role'? having a 'career' in financial services is not a subservient role?

what a load of s**t.

Quoted for accuracy & truth!:thumbsu:....

Apparently it's demeaning to be a mere 'house-wife' & is akin to slavery & 'male-oppression'.:drunk:

Have I mentioned how much I like your avatar Maggie?

It reminds me of the bird picture cards we use to get out of the tynee-tips tea boxes as kids!:thumbsu:

And yes, was merely returning the rhetorical devices CM86 seems to favor so well.;)
Of course you were, nice try.
Never have been a tea drinker so have no idea the relevance.

11898853_803940543055847_7540266543328854298_n.jpg

Feminism - A branch of Marxism :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back