Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The right to marry a woman in Australia.
Men can't marry men in Australia just like a woman can't marry a woman in Australia.

Nothing to do with gender discrimination.

Anti- feminism and hating women are two different issues.
But it's what you hide behind.

You've ignored me so many times, when I have pointed out your sexism. Don't step in now and demand anything from me, you coward.
I've never ignored you, when you've asked relevant questions and made some semblance of sense. Not my fault that's rare.

And not my responsibility to response to thinly disguised personal abuse.

Now answer the question. What are you hiding behind?

Comments like "you are generalizing and lumping 'feminists' into one group. There are wide ranging perspectives within the 'feminist community.' So you can't really predict responses for 'them'" is known as a NAFALT deflection. NAFALT stands for Not All Feminists Are Like That. It's a very common line to throw out at someone calling out feminists. Yet feminists have views typical to each other which is why NAFALT is a deflection. One example being patriarchy theory. If one doesn't believe in patriarchy theory, they're not a feminist.

Here's an awesome video by Karen Straughn, aka GirlWritesWhat, that explains the feminist NAFALT tactic:

NAFALT!

Haha -but there you go again making generalizations about feminists. Can you really not understand how varied the viewpoints out there are and what a folly it is to categorize any one feminist as speaking for all? Its not such a stretch is it old fella?
Do you think Satan is out there bewitching them or something? By the way, the patriarchy theory is also pretty wide ranging in its application and interpretation. You can stick your dopey nafalt theory as far as I can see! More like MANYFALTS?

Haha -but there you go again making generalizations about feminists. Can you really not understand how varied the viewpoints out there are and what a folly it is to categorize any one feminist as speaking for all? Its not such a stretch is it old fella?
Do you think Satan is out there bewitching them or something? By the way, the patriarchy theory is also pretty wide ranging in its application and interpretation. You can stick your dopey nafalt theory as far as I can see! More like MANYFALTS?
i liked it better when you weren't posting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when I called you out for your use of hypocrisy, and irony?
And you ran away like a coward?
Remember that?

Want me to bump it for you?
I'm still here. Haven't run away.

No, running away is when you've been asked to answer a question three times and have refused to do so.

For a fourth time (and I'll keep doing this until you give me an answer), what rights do men have that women don't?

I'm still here. Haven't run away.

No, running away is when you've been asked to answer a question three times and have refused to do so.

For a fourth time (and I'll keep doing this until you give me an answer), what rights do men have that women don't?
Haha.
I answered it when Gus asked it.
You quoted it... it's what started this back and forth... how did you miss it?

You ran away like a coward, when I pointed out that you didn't understand what hypocrisy and irony meant...
Why would you run away when you think you're winning? Aduh?

I thought you were asking what I was hiding...
Post 3313 seemed to be asking me that...

I'm hiding a massive erection.

Men can't marry men... So? He stated that women have more rights... A woman can marry a man...

A man can marry a woman, and a woman can't marry a woman.
Instant evidence.
Oh, I assumed you were trying to make an actual point.

I overestimated you.

Haha.
I answered it when Gus asked it.
You quoted it... it's what started this back and forth... how did you miss it?

You ran away like a coward, when I pointed out that you didn't understand what hypocrisy and irony meant...
Why would you run away when you think you're winning? Aduh?

I thought you were asking what I was hiding...
Post 3313 seemed to be asking me that...

I'm hiding a massive erection.
Okay good, so the sole, single right that men have that women have is that they can't marry women. An issue which is adequately taken up by another lobby group.

In other words, you agree that feminism is a bunch of irrelevant, sexist bullshit. Thanks for finally coming around.

Welcome to the fold.:)

Oh, I assumed you were trying to make an actual point.

I overestimated you.
Okay good, so the sole, single right that men have that women have is that they can't marry women. An issue which is adequately taken up by another lobby group.

In other words, you agree that feminism is a bunch of irrelevant, sexist bullshit. Thanks for finally coming around.

Welcome to the fold.:)
Lol.

Nope... he asked for a single right... and stated that women have more rights than men.

I pointed out a single right...

You two, desperate to touch me... jumped on it and went for the vinegar stroke (thanks kfc1). But, twas premature, because I put no value in it, because I considered the post I originally replied to, a joke.

Deep down CM86 is actually one of us, he is just confused about the difference between feminism and gay marriage.

Don't be too hard on him.
Haha.

Do you want me to bump all of the posts you ran away from?
If you don't say "no", I'll assume you want me to... and I will then point out that you are still a sexist coward, when you continue to run away!

Lol.

Nope... he asked for a single right... and stated that women have more rights than men.

I pointed out a single right...

You two, desperate to touch me... jumped on it and went for the vinegar stroke (thanks kfc1). But, twas premature, because I put no value in it, because I considered the post I originally replied to, a joke.
Don't get so aggressive, we are on your side, you just don't know it. You are just confused, that's all. It's okay, we were all there once. Okay, none of us managed to * up the basic distinction between gay marriage and feminism, but still, it's not your fault you were born stupid.:)

Botched abortion, perhaps?

He is correct though, women do have more rights than men. The right to decide whether to be a parent for one. So men do, in fact, have a lesser number of rights than women by law.

So we can rest that argument for good.

Don't get so aggressive, we are on your side, you just don't know it. You are just confused, that's all. It's okay, we were all there once. Okay, none of us managed to **** up the basic distinction between gay marriage and feminism, but still, it's not your fault you were born stupid.:)

Botched abortion, perhaps?

He is correct though, women do have more rights than men. The right to decide whether to be a parent for one. So men do, in fact, have a lesser number of rights than women by law.

So we can rest that argument for good.
Hahahaha

Ok, a man has the right not to get pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back