Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have our own.

Tonight my wife is taking her friend out to the movies for her friends birthday and leaving me at home with the children. Is that worth a nomination?

I would add that they are seeing The Age of Adeline and me and the kids will probably play video games the whole time, but that would just be covering up for the beta shame I feel.
How do people like you live with yourself each day?

That body building site is completely analogous to the anti-feminist posters in this thread. Racist, child-like in their outlook on life, devoid of reality and having a very dangerous and violent view on sex.

Really? Everyone who has posted in this thread against feminism is racist and has a dangerous and violent view on sex? I hope you're just trolling.

And why are the men who're calling out feminism's lies and hypocrisy in this thread being labeled as woman haters and misogynists if feminist=/= female? It's but one more example upon a mountain full of feminist/SJW contradictions.
Because you hate women...
Aduh?

Don't get me wrong, it's obvious you hate feminists. But that has obviously stemmed from your original hatred of women.

And no, not all people against feminism hate women... there is no group, I'm talking about you specifically.
You hate women.

This thread shouldn't be about tesseract specifically. If he's posting nonsense, ignore it. If he's as batty as you guys think he is, you're wasting your time engaging with him.

If we could filter out all the personal and petty stuff, there's some really interesting stuff to discuss on this issue. I think the more reasonable feminists and the more reasonable anti-feminists in this thread could have a worthwhile conversation, but the way it's going, this thread is very hard to like.

This thread shouldn't be about tesseract specifically. If he's posting nonsense, ignore it. If he's as batty as you guys think he is, you're wasting your time engaging with him.

If we could filter out all the personal and petty stuff, there's some really interesting stuff to discuss on this issue. I think the more reasonable feminists and the more reasonable anti-feminists in this thread could have a worthwhile conversation, but the way it's going, this thread is very hard to like.
Its no surprise that all the petty stuff stems from one 'side' of the 'debate'.

Its no surprise that all the petty stuff stems from one 'side' of the 'debate'.

Not all. There's plenty of "playing the man" from both sides. It's hard to have a decent exchange when there are people on both sides that are presenting pretty much a caricature of the opposing viewpoints and others are wasting space with attacks on posters who are perfectly capably of looking bad without any help.

I'm the unholy trinity to a feminist/SJW, for I'm a white male, someone who calls out feminism's BS, and I believe in God. That's in part why they save most of their vitriol for me. The other part is that my comments hit a little too close to home with them - it hits a raw nerve - and these people don't like such an interruption to their cognitive dissonance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Stately Herald, which looks like a crappy version of the onion? So you really do trawl the internet to be offended. ok.

You should have seen what he posted, before he wimped out and deleted it.

what was it?

Everyone should boycott her, no man should provide sexual favours for the silly twat. I suppose we have to allow she is only 20 years old and is very immature.

I worry for our future. It seems kids can't distinguish between satire or real news anymore.

you have already shown you're true colors
Happy to be on the side of people who were only allowed to vote about 2,500 years after the concept was invented.

You can't even capitalise the first word of a sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back