Society/Culture Feminism part 1 - continued in part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to be on the side of people who were only allowed to vote about 2,500 years after the concept was invented.

You can't even capitalise the first word of a sentence.

as I thought you're living in the past..embarrassing

and at least I can spell:$...don't ban me again for speaking the truth

It'd be wise to learn the difference between your and you're before claiming that you can spell.

But I guess it's too late for all that.

Well if you're going to be a smart arse learn the difference between a grammatical and spelling error

But no doubt it's too late for that

How do people like you live with yourself each day?
I can't answer this, but I can tell you how he sleeps at night - "I sleep at night between silk sheets on a heated, king size auto-massage water bed with piped music on a very quiet street with a companion whose beauty would make you weep with desire". Thank you Michael Leunig. A national treasure and fully-fledged genius, who has never been quite the same since he found spirituality, whatever that is

a 20 year old nowadays has been round the block or two

They start getting cooked around that age and after 23 start looking really cooked.

But I've seen many hot 30-40yr olds (I'm 25) that still look in their prime and put these girls to shame. How to talk to these sophisticated women I have no idea, I grew up in a slimepool generation where the girls have no class, self respect and have mental problems (the feminist ***** "have to be better than others to survive" type). I've seen girls at 21 who's faces have already turned into moosh, and it's not related to weight, the structure literally falls apart. I think my generation in particular these thrillseekers wear and tear themselves out 3-4 times a week, while their only dialogue consists of the same repetitive family guy/anchor man quotes. With their entire ego usually derived from said media.

I do see a lot of thrashing of ones self as compared to the older days.

Last edited:
They start getting cooked around that age and after 23 start looking really cooked.

But I've seen many hot 30-40yr olds (I'm 25) that still look in their prime and put these girls to shame. How to talk to these sophisticated women I have no idea, I grew up in a slimepool generation where the girls have no class, self respect and have mental problems (the feminist ***** "have to be better than others to survive" type). I've seen girls at 21 who's faces have already turned into moosh, and it's not related to weight, the structure literally falls apart. I think my generation in particular these thrillseekers wear and tear themselves out 3-4 times a week, while their only dialogue consists of the same repetitive family guy/anchor man quotes. With their entire ego usually derived from said media.

What the hell is this s**t?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...decision-to-have-male-cadets-wear-high-heels/

Army to review decision to have male cadets wear high heels

Yes, those are photos of Army ROTC cadets wearing red high heels while in uniform. It’s part of a campaign known as Walk a Mile in Her Shoes
I'm not a fan of the tokenism/grandstanding of these raising awareness style marches whatever the cause as I regard them as a load of bollocks generally. but that just might be me, so notwithstanding my general disdain for this type of event I'm struggling to see the problem here (Whilst I'm sure they were encouraged, I doubt the cadets were forced to participate)

Sounds like you're describing young women riding the utensil carousel, whereby they jump from one guy to the next in short order, or they have a boyfriend but also have numerous guys on the side. These actions may seem fun and ego-boosting for her while she's in her late teens and 20's, but the negative mental and emotional effects from being the town bike is quite real. These actions lead to cynicism toward men. And when she gets to her late 20's-early 30's and wants to settle down and start a family but can't find one of the bad boys types to settle down with that she's been plowing through for the last decade, she'll start howling "where have all the good men gone?", without recognizing that no man with a shred of self-respect is going to settle down with a thrashed out sloot who brings with her the massive amount psychological damage/baggage that riding the carousel brings.

As for physical appearance turning to moosh, perhaps it can be attributed to a party lifestyle of excessive drinking and drugs that may well go hand in hand with the riding of the carousel. Taking those things in excess can age a person in a hurry.

We see a lot of carousel riding from women these days because their bad inclinations have become socially permissible under the feminist 'you go girl' culture that we live in.

The answer to young women being thrashed out isn't to look toward older women, who don't look as good, and who're just as thrashed out, for these older women, too, have been brought up during the 'anything goes' culture that continues till this day. Many older women are looking for a guy to be their provider / workhorse / handyman / meal ticket. Yeah the sex will likely be better than with the young'uns - older women have less sexual hang-ups - but after a short period of time with her, the older woman will wield access to sex as a way of extracting money and resources from you. (She's not really in it for just sex and no other personal gain.) Unlike men, a woman's looks rapidly go downhill after 30, that's in part why young women are making hay while they're in their prime, for they're trading on their looks, which gives them power in the sexual marketplace during the 16-28yo period of their life. Men, on the other hand, see the power dynamic change in the sexual marketplace in their favour when they hit their late 20's and onward, for they, by then, usual have money and status due to established career - the things women by their very hypergamous nature desire in men. Women also love getting some ego-boosting action from desirable taken men. This is why older men with money and status can still be ramming women in the 18-24 age group.

If you're going to play the game and get in on the action, whether it be with younger or older women, play it smart by being guided by MGTOW philosophy: No marriage and no co-habitation! Also, don't get yourself on the financial hook by knocking 'em up! Look into MGTOW, there's much wisdom to be had, especially for younger men, like yourself. Given the amount of suicides by men who've had their finances and assets stripped from them because of divorce and the corrupt family courts, and the knocking up of sloots who won't allow them to see their own kids while still having to pay for them, it's best to learn how to avoid the pitfalls beforehand rather than after the event when it's too late.

Sounds like you're describing young women riding the utensil carousel, whereby they jump from one guy to the next in short order, or they have a boyfriend but also have numerous guys on the side. These actions may seem fun and ego-boosting for her while she's in her late teens and 20's, but the negative mental and emotional effects from being the town bike is quite real. These actions lead to cynicism toward men. And when she gets to her late 20's-early 30's and wants to settle down and start a family but can't find one of the bad boys types to settle down with that she's been plowing through for the last decade, she'll start howling "where have all the good men gone?", without recognizing that no man with a shred of self-respect is going to settle down with a thrashed out sloot who brings with her the massive amount psychological damage/baggage that riding the carousel brings.

As for physical appearance turning to moosh, perhaps it can be attributed to a party lifestyle of excessive drinking and drugs that may well go hand in hand with the riding of the carousel. Taking those things in excess can age a person in a hurry.

We see a lot of carousel riding from women these days because their bad inclinations have become socially permissible under the feminist 'you go girl' culture that we live in.

The answer to young women being thrashed out isn't to look toward older women, who don't look as good, and who're just as thrashed out, for these older women, too, have been brought up during the 'anything goes' culture that continues till this day. Many older women are looking for a guy to be their provider / workhorse / handyman / meal ticket. Yeah the sex will likely be better than with the young'uns - older women have less sexual hang-ups - but after a short period of time with her, the older woman will wield access to sex as a way of extracting money and resources from you. (She's not really in it for just sex and no other personal gain.) Unlike men, a woman's looks rapidly go downhill after 30, that's in part why young women are making hay while they're in their prime, for they're trading on their looks, which gives them power in the sexual marketplace during the 16-28yo period of their life. Men, on the other hand, see the power dynamic change in the sexual marketplace in their favour when they hit their late 20's and onward, for they, by then, usual have money and status due to established career - the things women by their very hypergamous nature desire in men. Women also love getting some ego-boosting action from desirable taken men. This is why older men with money and status can still be ramming women in the 18-24 age group.

If you're going to play the game and get in on the action, whether it be with younger or older women, play it smart by being guided by MGTOW philosophy: No marriage and no co-habitation! Also, don't get yourself on the financial hook by knocking 'em up! Look into MGTOW, there's much wisdom to be had, especially for younger men, like yourself. Given the amount of suicides by men who've had their finances and assets stripped from them because of divorce and the corrupt family courts, and the knocking up of sloots who won't allow them to see their own kids while still having to pay for them, it's best to learn how to avoid the pitfalls beforehand rather than after the event when it's too late.

Lots of very definitive statements there. I'm not going to validate this tripe by responding to it point by point.

Just know that your 'wisdom' that women should be submissive, subservient, settle down early, play nice and be kept on a leash is the driving force that gives feminism its broad reach, power and prominence that you seem to despise.

Lots of very definitive statements there. I'm not going to validate this tripe by responding to it point by point.

Just know that your 'wisdom' that women should be submissive, subservient, settle down early, play nice and be kept on a leash is the driving force that gives feminism its broad reach, power and prominence that you seem to despise.

Definitive indeed. Btw, unlike some less secure folk, I don't require outside validation.

You've made a strawman, for where in my quoted post did I use the word "wisdom" in connection to "women should be submissive, subservient, settle down early, play nice and be kept on a leash"? This is typical intellectual dishonesty that froths forth from feminists/SJW's.

Not everything about feminism is bad. The best part of feminism is that it's revealing the true nature of females now that many of their bad inclinations have become socially acceptable and legally rationalized away. The sweet, dear, innocent princess facade that females have long held amongst naive and ignorant males hasn't taken long to melt away under feminism. The sooner this melting away is complete the sooner society can get to socially and legally treating women like men - with agency, and not getting a pass for being in possession of a vagina - which would make for true equality, equality under the law. Then again, there's always going to be simps and mangina's, who in their desperation will use pandering to women as a mating strategy. So, gynocentrism is going to be a tough nut to crack, not because of women or feminists, but because of men of low social standing using the 'I'm on team women' stance in order to get some play.

Definitive indeed. Btw, unlike some less secure folk, I don't require outside validation.

You've made a strawman, for where in my quoted post did I use the word "wisdom" in connection to "women should be submissive, subservient, settle down early, play nice and be kept on a leash"? This is typical intellectual dishonesty that froths forth from feminists/SJW's.

Not everything about feminism is bad. The best part of feminism is that it's revealing the true nature of females now that many of their bad inclinations have become socially acceptable and legally rationalized away. The sweet, dear, innocent princess facade that females have long held amongst naive and ignorant males hasn't taken long to melt away under feminism. The sooner this melting away is complete the sooner society can get to socially and legally treating women like men - with agency, and not getting a pass for being in possession of a vagina - which would make for true equality, equality under the law. Then again, there's always going to be simps and mangina's, who in their desperation will use pandering to women as a mating strategy. So, gynocentrism is going to be a tough nut to crack, not because of women or feminists, but because of men of low social standing using the 'I'm on team women' stance in order to get some play.

Wisdom wasn't a quote. It was in inverted commas to indicate sarcasm. Ie. You aren't very wise but seem very sure of yourself. I could trawl through this thread picking out examples of where you advocate for women to be submissive, subservient etc. but I'm not the type to trawl through information that is frustrating and nigh on self-evidently false. I'm no masochist.

You keep making the same mistake. You selectively cherry pick outcomes informed from a very narrow experience. Feminism isn't aimed at making women's lives better, that's just a happy by-product. It's largely about empowering women. For example, a common line in these discussions is to point out that poor men faced conscription and died in droves during wars compared to far fewer female casualties. A win for females right? An indication of a 'gynocentric' culture right? Wrong. It's a nice outcome. Not dying and such. But it stems from a direct lack of respect for women's agency.

Maybe some fringe African-American communities riddled with gang violence would have lead happier lives under a slave master. Shelter, food etc. But give people the options and the overwhelming majority will value their agency over outcome. You paint history like women have been staying home, out of danger, not having to work, sponging off of men as a whole as if the female populous subconsciously colluded to get an easy ride. If I even have to begin explaining how wrong that is to you then I simply won't bother.

As for the quip about male feminists being a product of an inability to get laid or whatever, you're just deluded.

I hooked up with a girl once who was particularly vocal about feminism. Brave on her part, as most don't mention it early in the interactions (although I can usually sniff that SJW feminist vibe early on. Tip: they say "wow" and "douche" a lot).

Her hobby horse was those new California college campus rape laws, which stipulate that a drunk woman is unable to give consent - which basically means if drunk sex occurs (is there any other kind of college sex?) the woman can decide at any time that it's rape. Sounds legit.

Anyway, one night she was heavily intoxicated, sucking on penis straws with friends at one of those classy Aussie girl hens nights, when she messaged me: "I'm drunk and horny, can I come over in half an hour?"

I responded: "I'm sorry, but due to intoxication you are unable to give consent right now and therefore I cannot facilitate your request."

She lost her s**t. It was hilarious. We still banged the next day... after she sobered up of course! It was even hotter cos she was so angry.

Moral of the story: "Feminists" will sell all their shitty, illogical beliefs up the river when the ole tingles come-a-knockin.

Wisdom wasn't a quote. It was in inverted commas to indicate sarcasm. Ie. You aren't very wise but seem very sure of yourself. I could trawl through this thread picking out examples of where you advocate for women to be submissive, subservient etc. but I'm not the type to trawl through information that is frustrating and nigh on self-evidently false. I'm no masochist.

You keep making the same mistake. You selectively cherry pick outcomes informed from a very narrow experience. Feminism isn't aimed at making women's lives better, that's just a happy by-product. It's largely about empowering women. For example, a common line in these discussions is to point out that poor men faced conscription and died in droves during wars compared to far fewer female casualties. A win for females right? An indication of a 'gynocentric' culture right? Wrong. It's a nice outcome. Not dying and such. But it stems from a direct lack of respect for women's agency.

Maybe some fringe African-American communities riddled with gang violence would have lead happier lives under a slave master. Shelter, food etc. But give people the options and the overwhelming majority will value their agency over outcome. You paint history like women have been staying home, out of danger, not having to work, sponging off of men as a whole as if the female populous subconsciously colluded to get an easy ride. If I even have to begin explaining how wrong that is to you then I simply won't bother.

As for the quip about male feminists being a product of an inability to get laid or whatever, you're just deluded.

Wisdom is a quote of yours, as it's in response to my use of the word in #3472. Hence it being highlighted by quotation marks. You used "wisdom" in your response to me that had nothing to do with my post that you quoted and followed up with a conclusion, and thus made for a strawman. Your sarcasm doesn't change that fact. You trawling through this thread hunting down posts of mine won't change the fact that you strawmanned my post.

How can you definitively state that "You keep making the same mistake" based on your assumption "You selectively cherry pick outcomes informed from a very narrow experience"? Your presumption is that my view has been formed by only my own "narrow" personal experience. Let me tell you that it's not. We nowadays have this thing called the internet, whereby men, the world over, can relate their own experiences.

Feminism is aimed at making women's lives better by granting women advantage, privilege and special consideration compared to men. Such is no doubt empowering to women.

Women have agency, yet it's gynocentric men who like to fantasize that women don't, in order to play the useful knight in shining armour that saves the day and remains of useful utility to the fair maidens. These men, in playing down women's agency and thus raising the level of their own in comparison, are the kind of men that get their validation through women, as displayed by having to be a human doing, for her benefit, and not merely a human being. These men give women their privileged position in society. They give women all the rights of men, but little to none of the responsibility and obligation that comes with it that men have to shoulder. At one stage, men had to fight in the war to get access to their right to vote. What did women who wanted the vote do? They bitched and moaned until such men gave it to them with no responsibility and obligation attached. And such is an example of what feminism remains to this day: screeching and carrying on like harpies to spring the gynocentric men into action, to come to their rescue, and give them the advantage, privilege and special consideration above and beyond that of the average man. Feminism campaigns for women to get what men have, but without the responsibility and obligation. This is called by feminists 'equality'.

Agency > outcome, indeed. Hence some have been saying opportunity > outcome. Feminists/SJW's disagree with this and only look at outcome.

Where in my quoted post here have I "painted history like women have been staying home, out of danger, not having to work, sponging off of men as a whole as if the female populous subconsciously colluded to get an easy ride"? If you're going to speak as to my previous posts, quote them directly, rather than speaking of them in a post regarding a different matter.

You're in some kind of loser denial if you think male feminists are attractive to women. These male feminists do get sex from women... just after women have ridden the carousel and had their fun throughout their 20's and are now looking to a nice guy/provider to prop up her lifestyle and to fund her dream of family - a family she can unilaterally decide to take from the man when she gets bored with his nice guy/pandering/worshiping at her feet routine. Here's a video of a feminist that's mocking male feminists/manginas. So not even feminists want to bed their male allies. The fact she calls male feminists "manginas" is a dead give away that she has no respect for them. Yet the good little useful idiot puppy dogs for men line up with sword in hand, donned in polished armour, mounted on fine steeds and are at the ready to come to these poor helpless damsels' rescue and shower them in the advantages they've so clearly earned for being born with a vagina.

10 Reasons You Should Have Sex with Manginas

Last edited:
The Stately Herald, which looks like a crappy version of the onion? So you really do trawl the internet to be offended. ok.

what was it?

I worry for our future. It seems kids can't distinguish between satire or real news anymore.

The irony is staggering....basically the definition of modern feminism.lol

These male feminists do get sex from women... just after women have ridden the carousel and had their fun throughout their 20's and are now looking to a nice guy/provider to prop up her lifestyle and to fund her dream of family - a family she can unilaterally decide to take from the man when she gets bored with his nice guy/pandering/worshiping at her feet routine.
I detect a hint of autobiography here. You being boring certainly resonates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back